Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Whenever a new shoe mold is found post it here! I think a lot of find that it's about time to have an organized place for shoe leaks so when full doll leaks happen we can find out who gets what shoes (do not post the leaks here, but if you see them elsewhere you can still identify who they belong to on the forums without pictures). Now all I hope is that this thread gets used.

Views: 15799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is it me or is r eryobe missing that this is robeccas moulded over-skirt??? Just designed diff.

Except that its not??  Because Robecca's overskirt was covered in gears and metals brackets and this is all goo and chains.  Not to mention the fact that Robecca's over skirt was much smaller on the top because it had to fit her waist but this is big enough to over the dolls shoulders.

It's not Robecca over skirt - its a shawl.

weird wolf said:

Is it me or is r eryobe missing that this is robeccas moulded over-skirt??? Just designed diff.

I'm still fairly certain that its for the Getting Ghostly line and this will be a new recurring theme with Mh dolls - students dressed in their own fashion but inspired by other monsters - similar to Zombie Shake.

I also have a feeling we'll be seeing those new character trademarks for Kiyomi Haunterly, Porter Paintergeist, and RIver Styxx in this as well.

Triumvirate said:

At any rate, whatever this thing is supposed to be, there is clearly a big stitched heart right on it, which is Frankie's thing. I'm leaning towards this being the next Clawdeen/Frankie/Draculaura collector's line like Haunt the Casbah, Scarily Ever After, Sweet 1600, etc. 

CyrusDrysdale said:

Except that its not??  Because Robecca's overskirt was covered in gears and metals brackets and this is all goo and chains.  Not to mention the fact that Robecca's over skirt was much smaller on the top because it had to fit her waist but this is big enough to over the dolls shoulders.

It's not Robecca over skirt - its a shawl.

weird wolf said:

I think these are another pair for the Inner Monster dolls (the Spooky Sweet n Frightfully Fierce). The flowers on the front look like doughnuts without the painted detail, though.

Marghoul[Mod! PC to report ONLY] said:

New pair spotted on eBay... The heel looks like a candy cane! I wonder if this could be Ginger Breadhouse for EAH... or something else?

Just found these;

Source: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.4ND4yz&id=392526...

Possibly for Twyla? They have that furniture look to them & there appears to be bugs on the strap.

Unless EAH is doing a little Miss Muffet...?

Triumvirate said:

The spiderwebs tell us they have to be Monster High and who else at Monster High would wear beds for the soles of her shoes besides Twyla? So, I agree.

Amaranthe said:

Just found these;

Source: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.4ND4yz&id=392526...

Possibly for Twyla? They have that furniture look to them & there appears to be bugs on the strap.

Would Twyla shoes fit those feet?

The first pair, with the flower on top... or at least, what looks like flowers... I was thinking Venus. Unless they're donuts and for one of the new Sweet Screams dolls.

The 2nd pair, before I saw the bed, I was thinking Operetta because of the spiderweb. But they must be Twyla's. Too bad.

The shoes themselves look smaller than the normal shoe so I can't help but think it could only be Twyla (which as a huge fan of Twyla has me overjoyed but my wallet crying in the corner). I agree though, those legs are really weird so it is kind of hard to tell. I think they're transparent but unless they were making a Spectra I'm confused as to why they're transparent in the first place.

Draconia St George said:

Would Twyla shoes fit those feet?

Thanks for the info on the legs! If those shoes are Ghoul Talk related another two pack for the line of Howleen and Twyla would be a splendid idea considering the best friend aspect for them. Catrine and Rochelle made sense since they live together in the canon (Cleo and Jinafire do too and I'd actually love to see them get a two pack of some kind because of this). So honestly if we a another Ghoul Talk two pack and it being related to those shoes I'd really like to see her be with Howleen. If it's not related to it I hope if we get another pack like it that I would be Cleo and Jinafire.

I thought Rochelle's shoes from her Ghoul Talk doll were her Scaris version only a different color? That's how they appeared to me.

Wait, I remembered something. Are we supposed to get one more line of dead tired? Venus Rochelle and Operetta?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service