Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Post all the sightings of Monster High you see in Canada and discuss! <3

Views: 27416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both gigi/twyla are at TRU in St Laurent mall (Ottawa)

They also have all music festival, Frankie vanity,Abby bed and 2 packs.
Anyone willing to exchange a Twyla for a Gigi to US?

Not sure if anyone ever reads this thread anymore, however for those still hunting for the new dolls, just letting my fellow Torontonians know that I found a Twyla at Walmart (Rexdale) $27.99 and a Gigi at TRU (Woodbridge) $34.99

The Woodbridge TRU had 2 Twyla's and 3 Gigi's (after I bought one). They also had a few boxes of Headmistress Bloodgood with the blue horse.

Hi Chessnriley!
Good score!  I'm jealous that your Twyla was $27.99!  Mine was $29.94 at my Walmart :(  Still hunting for a Gigi.
They had the new stuffies at the Walmart I was at yesterday for $9.97

Omg. Which Walmart did u see these at? Was it in Ontario?

No, BC

Hi Witchy:

Nice you're still in the MH game! Don't fret about Gigi, she's not that great. I like her hair and her shoes but I don't know, she's just not my fave. She's still expensive on Amazon but I'm sure she'll eventually show up in your area. I just checked the TRU website, she's showing in stock but still at $34.99. Their prices are really high and seem to be climbing. The only doll I have never seen in a store is Jinafire. Weird. I'm glad I bought her on Amazon or I'd still be searching.... I passed on Bloodgood, too expensive, $50 ? I'll wait for a TRU sale and probably miss it !!

Curious, are you planning on getting the Heath/Abbey 2 pack?

Witchy said:

Hi Chessnriley!
Good score!  I'm jealous that your Twyla was $27.99!  Mine was $29.94 at my Walmart :(  Still hunting for a Gigi.
They had the new stuffies at the Walmart I was at yesterday for $9.97

Yup, still in the game!
Yeah, my walmart had a Gigi, but she was derpy. Disappointing. I had bloodgood on preorder for the $44.99 price, but I saw them go on 25% and called to have them cancel my preorder and resubmit with the lower price... was closer to the $33 mark after discount :) much better.

Has anyone seen any New dolls in Ontario yet?

Does anyone happen to know what store 13 wishes Abbey will be exclusive to?

-thanks

Mandy she's at Walmart.  I picked her up on Monday here in BC

just found some new Fashion Packs Monster High .. they come with

markers and you can draw or erase patterns on the clothing.. they are

located at Walmart at this time.. Toronto, Canada.. they are packaged

differently than the previous.. they look similar to how the MH dolls are

packaged..

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service