Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Post all the sightings of Monster High you see in Canada and discuss! <3

Views: 27438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found RM Clawdeen and Abbey today at the Superstore in St Catharines!

I found RM Clawdeen at Wal-Mart the other day, and have seen a few of RM Abbey now. Scaris Deuce is out in abundance; there was an army of him at TRU yesterday.

I also picked up an extra Catrine, if anyone is still looking for her.

Catrine in ottawa at.walmart lincoln fields... And plateau.walmart and loblaws had rm abby.. Also scored an adorable monster high lamp on clearance for 7.44
Hi, has anyone been lucky enough to spot the Scaris 2 pack of Lagoona & Cleo in Canada at all yet? They were supposed to release January and I know Canada is slow to receive but I can't see us having to wait months when we got Catrine as scheduled. Really hoping its not a States exclusive!! Or any sightings of the new fearleading warecat 3 pack?

Thank you =]
Sorry correction the 2 pack was released February. Also has anyone found wave 2 of the picture day dolls including Frankie,Lagoona and Operetta yet?

Thanks

The wave 2 Pictures Days have shown up on the Target Website and tags in store like the next set of Powerghouls but that is only because they carry the same UPC as their first set. The Picture day wave 2 probably won't be in Canada until 2014. They are calling the wave 2 in the states to be in 2013 Fall.

It took Canada this long to get them when the states had Picture day the day after Black Friday. I was there and it looked like colors vomited everywhere.

All Scaris deluxe dolls INCLUDING Jinafire today at Walmart in Welland!

Anyone in the vancouver area in BC seen Jinafire anywhere? 

I checked my local walmart but they only had Scaris Frankie and Rochelle. 

I might just hit up toys r us and another walmart to see my luck. 

Oh thank you~I was looking for a canada facebook group! Thanks for directing me. 

I shall check out superstore then~

LunarNightLights said:

I'm in vancouver, I gt her at superstore the other day, you should really join the facebook page. more updates    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Monster.High.Canada/

KailaOceano said:

Anyone in the vancouver area in BC seen Jinafire anywhere? 

I checked my local walmart but they only had Scaris Frankie and Rochelle. 

I might just hit up toys r us and another walmart to see my luck. 

For those tired of searching for Jinafire, she's $19.99 plus shipping/import duty on Amazon today.

Was $33-something CAD total.

Every Walmart and TRU in Toronto has a million Skelita, Catrine, Deuce and every other Scaris ...no Jinafire, maybe its just me but I wasn't having any luck and I've probably spent more in gas trying to find her versus having her shipped.

 

Yeah, I had mine shipped from the US too...

chessnriley said:

For those tired of searching for Jinafire, she's $19.99 plus shipping/import duty on Amazon today.

Was $33-something CAD total.

Every Walmart and TRU in Toronto has a million Skelita, Catrine, Deuce and every other Scaris ...no Jinafire, maybe its just me but I wasn't having any luck and I've probably spent more in gas trying to find her versus having her shipped.

 

Hi Witchy:

Sometimes I like the hunt but after too many strikes out, I just get frustrated. Usually I can tell when a doll is around in stores because they end up on the kijiji local classifieds but there have been very few Jinafire in the Toronto listings. Are there any other dolls basics or new characters that are out right now that we should be looking for? I thought I saw a post about Bloodgood being on ebay (?)

Witchy said:

Yeah, I had mine shipped from the US too...

chessnriley said:

For those tired of searching for Jinafire, she's $19.99 plus shipping/import duty on Amazon today.

Was $33-something CAD total.

Every Walmart and TRU in Toronto has a million Skelita, Catrine, Deuce and every other Scaris ...no Jinafire, maybe its just me but I wasn't having any luck and I've probably spent more in gas trying to find her versus having her shipped.

 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service