Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Post all the sightings of Monster High you see in Canada and discuss! <3

Views: 27436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Chessnriley!

There's a preorder listing for bloodgood, but not out yet.   Apparently she's going to come with nightmare!!

I think Jinafire, Skelita, and Catrine were the most recent releases.... and rm clawdeen and abbey... nothing else new at the moment... just some announcements for new multi packs... I dont even think there's anything new listed on entertainment earth

New releases in Canada or the US? Or both? Cause there's been alot.

New releases for 2013:
- Power Ghouls
- Swim Line
- Werecat Fearleading 3 pack
- Catrine
- Rollermaze Clawdeen and Abbey
- Scaris 2pk

And as for Jinafire.. I have yet to fine one here but I bought all 5 of mine in the States for myself and my sister to keep not to sell.

Good to know thanks.

My daughter has been asking if the teach is going to come with the horse. She'll be excited for that one, not sure that she'll be too crazy about a detachable head though. Lol.

Gil in a 5 pak ? Mattel sure knows how to maximize their profit margin ! So many people waiting for him....

Scarah looks interesting but really, another Clawdeen..... ?

Thx for the info but I only collect basics or new characters. I have a few doubles from 2-paks but I try to avoid multiple versions of the same doll.

I just have too many collections on the go.... not enough space ;-)

NightSorrow said:

New releases in Canada or the US? Or both? Cause there's been alot.

New releases for 2013:
- Power Ghouls
- Swim Line
- Werecat Fearleading 3 pack
- Catrine
- Rollermaze Clawdeen and Abbey
- Scaris 2pk

And as for Jinafire.. I have yet to fine one here but I bought all 5 of mine in the States for myself and my sister to keep not to sell.

Went on the hunt for jinafire today. Went to walmart but only saw three catrine demews and frankie scaris. 

Also went to london drugs and saw Robecca Steam with pet,Operetta with pet and Venus with pet. 

Interesting. Also roller maze Lagoona and Ghoulia. 

Have to check out my local superstore tomorrow before school. The hunt for jinafire continues. 

Has the werecat Fearleading pack made it to Canada? Does anyone know if it will?

My local Walmart (in Alberta) just started receiving Picture Day dolls (Cleo, Spectra, etc) and Roller Maze. That's along with a new shipment of Dance Class to add to the Scaris and Ghouls Alive dolls warming the shelves.

If you're still looking for Jinafire, the Mattel site has her for $19.99 and the shipping is pretty reasonable. I ordered her and several CAM packs and it only cost about $12 to ship.

Nope. I doubt it will show anytime soon.

Catherine said:

Has the werecat Fearleading pack made it to Canada? Does anyone know if it will?

My local Walmart (in Alberta) just started receiving Picture Day dolls (Cleo, Spectra, etc) and Roller Maze. That's along with a new shipment of Dance Class to add to the Scaris and Ghouls Alive dolls warming the shelves.

If you're still looking for Jinafire, the Mattel site has her for $19.99 and the shipping is pretty reasonable. I ordered her and several CAM packs and it only cost about $12 to ship.

I have heard from many people that the Scaris 2 Pack has not hit Canada, so thought I would let the Canada thread know I bought an extra one today to sell for retail plus shipping if anyone is interested (or possibly trade whichever ends up working out). I have a ton of positive feedback on here. So many people have helped me get dolls for retail price so I'd just like to return the favor.

Hey everyone! Winners and Marshalls stores are getting some Monster High dolls in right now. They don't carry MH merchandise all the time, but I know for a fact they've had it before, so it's an occasional thing.

(Also note that not every store gets the same stuff. Bigger & higher traffic stores get more stock.)

Anyway the dolls I saw today were from the Swim Class and Dance Class lines.  The store I went to was in the Vancouver area.  I had someone from Ontario tell me that they found the same dolls over there, too.

Also, the boxes are not the 4-language international boxes like they usually are in Canada; they were the U.S. boxes, which is pretty cool.  Winners/Marshalls gets a lot of international stuff, so that's probably why.

Found the new CAM starter packs at the Superstore in St Catharines today, and they're on sale for $14.94!

My sister and I found the scaris two pack in TRU in Alberta last saturday.  Each got one...there were only three left.  I think they arent getting lots in for some reason.  there was lots of everything else.....except no jinafire.  Hoping I find her this weekend!  Fingers crossed.

Monster High bikes were on Clearance at TRU this week -the smaller toddler ones for $60 and the ones for bigger girls were $100. We managed to get the bike and monster high helmet for $125 when the bike alone cost $160 before sale.

Also, not sure if it was mentioned yet but preorders for bloodgood with her horse have started on TRU'S Canadian site. She came to about $57 after tax/shipping costs. Unfortunately there was no option for store pick up.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service