Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

OK, not very MH related but this is how it is: People say they copy MH. They look a bit like MH, but they are cute! Anyway, lets get to the point I made this discussion for. Well, sorry if you don't want your name mentioned, but MoNsTeRgIrL *Alie Letric*'s profile photo had Alie Letric and it looked like a doll. Does anyone have te pix of the dolls yet? Or when you find one can you post one? DOLLS NOT ART.

*NOTE*
MoNsTeRgIrL *Alie Letric*:
If you want your name removed, I will delete it. Sorry if you didn't want me to post it! And that Alie on your profile photo is gorgeous!

Views: 1581

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my freaking RA! Here we go again!!

... woah, deja vu. I thought I already explained why that's a silly comparison...?

Mattel should sue me for owning a fish tank! XD

Sandy Sahara said:

They do copy Monster High.There is this new character named Nita Light.She has something like the hydration station.COPIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I was thinking the same thing. XD

Monster High Collector said:

I like Novi stars. I might be getting Una tomorrow!

I think Nita looks a bit like Spectra. Its fine though. I dont think that Novi "Copied" MH.

Fokkusu said:

... woah, deja vu. I thought I already explained why that's a silly comparison...?

Mattel should sue me for owning a fish tank! XD

Sandy Sahara said:

They do copy Monster High.There is this new character named Nita Light.She has something like the hydration station.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all the Novi Stars, the play set with Nita (which is amazing) and all the fashion packs! I LOVE these dolls. They'd never take Monster High's place in my heart but they are a really neat addition to my doll collection. And the play set is so cool! It lights up and turns different colors. And you hook the doll into the set and it moves her around like she's floating in an anti-gravity chamber! There's enough room in my doll collection for MH and Novi Stars!

I really want some of the fashion packs, but I cant find them anywhere. lol  Monster high is my favorite, but Novi Stars are my second favorite!
Shimmeree said:

I have all the Novi Stars, the play set with Nita (which is amazing) and all the fashion packs! I LOVE these dolls. They'd never take Monster High's place in my heart but they are a really neat addition to my doll collection. And the play set is so cool! It lights up and turns different colors. And you hook the doll into the set and it moves her around like she's floating in an anti-gravity chamber! There's enough room in my doll collection for MH and Novi Stars!

I've found them at Target and Toys 'R' Us :) They're actually cheapest at TRU, lol!

Peachesthedog 12 said:

I really want some of the fashion packs, but I cant find them anywhere. lol  Monster high is my favorite, but Novi Stars are my second favorite!
Shimmeree said:

Thanks!

Shimmeree said:

I've found them at Target and Toys 'R' Us :) They're actually cheapest at TRU, lol!

Peachesthedog 12 said:

Shimmeree said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service