Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

OK, not very MH related but this is how it is: People say they copy MH. They look a bit like MH, but they are cute! Anyway, lets get to the point I made this discussion for. Well, sorry if you don't want your name mentioned, but MoNsTeRgIrL *Alie Letric*'s profile photo had Alie Letric and it looked like a doll. Does anyone have te pix of the dolls yet? Or when you find one can you post one? DOLLS NOT ART.

*NOTE*
MoNsTeRgIrL *Alie Letric*:
If you want your name removed, I will delete it. Sorry if you didn't want me to post it! And that Alie on your profile photo is gorgeous!

Views: 1580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me either :)

This is what I've been trying to say all along. You win an internet.

VaughanH7 said:

I'm sick of MH fans going on and on that *this copied MH, that copied MH* My gosh, if you think these copied MH because its a group of girls, who aren't human, and are extremely beautiful but have flaws...then I guess MH copied old things like Winx club and so forth. I don't see a resemblance to MH here at all...where does it mention a school? or that they'll cme with diaries? Sure if it was a school for aliens, and these were the four main girls...I'd deffo be curious. But they're not descendants of famous monsters, they don't go to a school for their kind, don't LOOK like MH at all. Its almost like MH fans think no doll line which isn't similar to Barbie or princesses can be made anymore without copying MH.

Basically, if anyone thinks they copy MH, you're either too attached to MH, or are worried they'll take away its popularity.

TBH, I'd prefer collecting these. They'll at least probably (by looking at bratz and lalaloopsy in my area) be ON SHELVES.  

I will but all of them and hopefully them and MH can share clothes:)
And right, they shouldn't say they copy. They font really. As I said before, Haters gonna hate.

I've read that they are on the small-ish size; probably too small to have clothes that fit MH dolls.

Nyan Forever said:

I will but all of them and hopefully them and MH can share clothes:)
Aw. Well, I can put MH clothes on them. They will be a tad big. But, you know how MH are a bit small so maybe so. We shall see.
Yup. Aigust. Need me to post my source?

I think these are darn cute!  I really hope they aren't hard to find.  Thanks for the picture!

~Bride

The way they are designed may make mix-n-matching clothes difficult if not impossible. For example, Alie has a backpack that I assume is stuck to her body because it has a button that, when pressed, makes her light-up in different colors. If so, I'd imagine her clothes could be non-removable too. But, then again, the backpack might be a removable remote control. I'm hoping for the latter. It doesn't really matter to me though, as I'm not interested in changing the clothes at this point.

Nyan Forever said:

Aw. Well, I can put MH clothes on them. They will be a tad big. But, you know how MH are a bit small so maybe so. We shall see.
And maybe I can just not do the Velcro XD.

Fokkusu said:

The way they are designed may make mix-n-matching clothes difficult if not impossible. For example, Alie has a backpack that I assume is stuck to her body because it has a button that, when pressed, makes her light-up in different colors. If so, I'd imagine her clothes could be non-removable too. But, then again, the backpack might be a removable remote control. I'm hoping for the latter. It doesn't really matter to me though, as I'm not interested in changing the clothes at this point.

Nyan Forever said:

I am soo excited for these. Have been keeping an eye out, thought I saw them from a distance today but it was the LA DEE DA dolls *Sigh* Will be getting all 4... IF they are spaced out between new MH releases.

For those who are asking about a release date, I posted on the Novi Stars Facebook page asking about the dolls release to all major stores and they replied saying the end of July!!!!  That's a month earlier than I had expected.

I definately want these, though I hope they won't make too many lines, or I won't be able to keep up with MH.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service