Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

No more Monster High dolls at my local Kmart! Oh....my....ghoul! :O

Hello,

I cannot say how happy I am that I got that Vampire Kitchen set a few weeks (?) after I had that night in the E.R., because I went to my local Kmart store yesterday, just to buy some non-Monster High doll items, and I didn't see any Monster High items.  :O

When I was in the check-out line, I suddenly flashed back to the non-MH isles, and I decided to go back and check out the scene, just to see weather or not I was really going crazy! Well, I saw an entire section for that sugar-pop little ick fest known as "Vampirina" (Fooey on you, Disney!), and I saw a ton of other dolls and toys, but....NO MONSTER HIGH....No Freaky-fabulous Frankie. No fangtastic vampire ghoul. No wolf in chic clothing. No mistress of the mummies! No monsters....anywhere! What a sad scene!

Now, one of three things has occurred:

1.) The monsters all went to some Kmart store where business is way better. That has happened before....with certain items that were on Clearance. Maybe they decided to send all of the MH items packing this time....

2.)There was a freaky fabulous Labor Day Weekend sale, and I totally missed out on the fun, and all of the monsters sold out. That may not be too likely, though, because there were a ton of MH items before, and, what with the way that they hadn't been selling very well, I doubt that one sale was gonna bring a ton of MH-crazy customers out of the woodwork all of a sudden. Besides, I think that I may have been there over Labor Day Weekend, anyway....I can't remember....ACK!

3.) Kmart is going to bring the monsters back later, or they're just reorganizing the Toy section....

I don't know what's going on, but it's really freaky, because I don't want to see Vampirina, when the freaky fabulous Ghoul Squad ghouls are M.I.A.! Even Draculaura would say that this situation is...."totes sad!"  :(

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie 

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

So sad....my local Kmart store is now going to close....sometime right after Christmas!  :(

There were some Basic Monster High dolls there today, though.

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service