Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

NIB Forbitten Love Clawd and Lala 2 Pack, NIB Slo Mo, and NIB Zombie Shake for sale/possible trade!

I have these for sale, prices do not include PayPal fees or shipping. I will consider trading, please feel free to pm me. :) I have plenty of positive feedback on this site, other forums, and MH facebook groups. You can view all pictures in my photobucket album: http://s22.photobucket.com/user/luxy321/library/Monster%20High?sort...

-NIB Forbitten Love 2 Pack   $90 OBO

-NIB SDCC Cerise Wolf   $100   SOLD

-NIB Zombie Shake Werecats 2 Pack   $20

-NIB Slo Mo   $20

I will consider trades for:

-NIB Basic Ever After High Maddie with gradient brows and no keyhole on the back of her box.

-NIB Basic Cupid with Diary

-NIB SDCC Frankie (Will trade multiple things.)

-NIB Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia

-NIB I <3 Fashion Frankie

-NIB Gloom Beach Clawdeen

-NIB Hydration Station

-NIB Room to Howl Clawdeen Bunk Set

-NIB Picture Day Operetta with WEB Mask

-NIB Ghouls Alive Robecca

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I was just wondering how many dolls you'd want in a trade for Manny and Iris?  I have an Elissabat, a Ghoul Sports Toralei, and I can definitely get Thronecoming Apple and Ghoul Sports Clawdeen and Spectra.   There are also some Freaky Fusions (not all) on the shelves, and Creepateria in the surrounding towns.  There might also still be FCA Cleo on the shelves.

I have some stuff to trade HERE but I don't think it's anything you want. Could I just buy Save Frankie Jackson?

I'd actually prefer to sell. :) I will send you a message.

Skeekers said:

I have some stuff to trade HERE but I don't think it's anything you want. Could I just buy Save Frankie Jackson?

I'd prefer to sell or trade the SDCC set for other retired dolls on my list, I should have put that in my post, my apologies. I can definitely consider trading it for several easy to find dolls on my wishlist though. I would be looking for enough dolls to equal the sale value I suppose?

Konzern said:

Hey, I was just wondering how many dolls you'd want in a trade for Manny and Iris?  I have an Elissabat, a Ghoul Sports Toralei, and I can definitely get Thronecoming Apple and Ghoul Sports Clawdeen and Spectra.   There are also some Freaky Fusions (not all) on the shelves, and Creepateria in the surrounding towns.  There might also still be FCA Cleo on the shelves.

Would u trade for just mannys jacket?
I was interested in Manny/Iris but I only have Cupid NIB from your list. I'm not sure if she's the basic one but she's the sweet 16 one?

Hello! Manny & Iris 2 pack still avail? send me a PM if so!

hello! i'm interested in slo mo, how much would shipping him nib cost to 90245?

I am not willing to separate the jacket from the set, I'm sorry.

Tabetha said:

Would u trade for just mannys jacket?

I am looking for the Cupid that is in a basic style box with a diary, I have the one that is labeled Sweet 1600.

Vanessa Hitchcock said:

I was interested in Manny/Iris but I only have Cupid NIB from your list. I'm not sure if she's the basic one but she's the sweet 16 one?

I sent you a message. :)

MonsterHighMommy said:

Hello! Manny & Iris 2 pack still avail? send me a PM if so!

I will get a quote for you tonight, within an hour or two. Thanks for the interest! :)

unicornglitter said:

hello! i'm interested in slo mo, how much would shipping him nib cost to 90245?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service