Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

NIB Forbitten Love Clawd and Lala 2 Pack, NIB Slo Mo, and NIB Zombie Shake for sale/possible trade!

I have these for sale, prices do not include PayPal fees or shipping. I will consider trading, please feel free to pm me. :) I have plenty of positive feedback on this site, other forums, and MH facebook groups. You can view all pictures in my photobucket album: http://s22.photobucket.com/user/luxy321/library/Monster%20High?sort...

-NIB Forbitten Love 2 Pack   $90 OBO

-NIB SDCC Cerise Wolf   $100   SOLD

-NIB Zombie Shake Werecats 2 Pack   $20

-NIB Slo Mo   $20

I will consider trades for:

-NIB Basic Ever After High Maddie with gradient brows and no keyhole on the back of her box.

-NIB Basic Cupid with Diary

-NIB SDCC Frankie (Will trade multiple things.)

-NIB Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia

-NIB I <3 Fashion Frankie

-NIB Gloom Beach Clawdeen

-NIB Hydration Station

-NIB Room to Howl Clawdeen Bunk Set

-NIB Picture Day Operetta with WEB Mask

-NIB Ghouls Alive Robecca

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got your pm thanks

Danielle Dela Cruz said:

Responded.:)

MikeyC said:

Interested in your Cerise Hood. I'll send you a PM with some items I have if you're interested.

BUMP!

Cupid does not come with a diary

Cupid was released in two versions. Her first version was the Wal-Mart exclusive Sweet 1600 doll in a black and pink box with a sort of heart shape design on the front. Her second version was a basic re release where she was briefly sent out to other stores such as Toys R Us, Target, etc. This basic version had a box in the same style as basic Jackson, Robecca, Abbey, etc. and was also pink and black. It included a diary just like ever other basic release. Both dolls have other slight variations, here is a picture. I have the one on the right and I am looking for the one on the left.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7134/7462997580_15d9cc4889_z.jpg

Kaitlyn VanMeter said:

Cupid does not come with a diary

Hi, I'm interested in the Zombie Shake Werecats, how much will be shipping to Italy? (if it's ok for you, I prefer them to be shipped out of the box since it's usually cheaper ^_^)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service