Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

NIB Forbitten Love Clawd and Lala 2 Pack, NIB Slo Mo, and NIB Zombie Shake for sale/possible trade!

I have these for sale, prices do not include PayPal fees or shipping. I will consider trading, please feel free to pm me. :) I have plenty of positive feedback on this site, other forums, and MH facebook groups. You can view all pictures in my photobucket album: http://s22.photobucket.com/user/luxy321/library/Monster%20High?sort...

-NIB Forbitten Love 2 Pack   $90 OBO

-NIB SDCC Cerise Wolf   $100   SOLD

-NIB Zombie Shake Werecats 2 Pack   $20

-NIB Slo Mo   $20

I will consider trades for:

-NIB Basic Ever After High Maddie with gradient brows and no keyhole on the back of her box.

-NIB Basic Cupid with Diary

-NIB SDCC Frankie (Will trade multiple things.)

-NIB Dawn of the Dance Ghoulia

-NIB I <3 Fashion Frankie

-NIB Gloom Beach Clawdeen

-NIB Hydration Station

-NIB Room to Howl Clawdeen Bunk Set

-NIB Picture Day Operetta with WEB Mask

-NIB Ghouls Alive Robecca

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, thanks. :)

The shipping would be $6.40 for NIB. Making the total: $20 for Slo Mo + $6.40 for shipping + $1.10 for PayPal fees = $27.50

unicornglitter said:

hello! i'm interested in slo mo, how much would shipping him nib cost to 90245?

Updated with what has been sold and what is still available. :)

How much would it be in total for a manni and iris twin pack shipped to the uk.thanks
I also have a boxed first wave Cupid
I will get a shipping quote for you. Which Cupid is it? There are two different boxes for her and I am looking for one in specific. Does she have a diary inside the box or does the box say Sweet 1600?

Lee said:
I also have a boxed first wave Cupid

Due to the weight of the box, priority mail international with tracking is $59.30. It might be slightly cheaper, I had to guess how much weight the bubble wrap and packing materials would add.

Lee said:

How much would it be in total for a manni and iris twin pack shipped to the uk.thanks

New stuff added!

Would you be willing to do a partial trade partial payment for Cerise Wolf?

I'm not sure, what do you have to trade? :)

magicalmadge said:

Would you be willing to do a partial trade partial payment for Cerise Wolf?

Interested in your Cerise Hood. I'll send you a PM with some items I have if you're interested.

Responded.:)

MikeyC said:

Interested in your Cerise Hood. I'll send you a PM with some items I have if you're interested.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service