Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have been buying dolls to put away since summer and it seems the wish lists of both of my darling daughters have changed :/  So, instead of backtracking to multiple stores, I thought I would post here and see if anyone is looking to BUY or TRADE for these :0)  I have feedback here, and also on ebay.  Not sure if I'm allowed to post my ebay link here, so please message me if you would like me to send it to you.  Please only offer a trade if you have good, established feedback source(s).  With it being so close to Christmas, I can't afford a risky trade.  Also, please don't hesitate to ask if I have a particular doll on the shelves at my local chain stores as I am ALWAYS looking and I never mind helping a fellow MH junky ;0)  Let me know if you have trouble viewing pics or would like additional pics.  

Here is what I have to offer:  *Prices do not include shipping.  Will need your location/zip.

Jinafire Long   $20  

13 Wishes Clawdeen each $20 (one is SOLD)

13 Wishes Howleen   $20 -- SOLD

Home Ick Heath Burns/Abbey  $30 each (one set TRADED)

13 Wishes Abbey  $20

13 Wishes Gigi  $30  TRADED

Another 13 Wishes Gigi  $30

I <3 Fashion Scarah  $30-- SOLD

Venus Swim w/green eye shadow  $15--SOLD

Rochelle Swim $15--SOLD

Roller Maze Clawdeen  $20

Day at Maul Draculaura  $25

Dance Class Robecca  $10  SOLD

PG Toralei -- TRADED

DT Spectra $20

Elissabat -- will only trade for Holt SC, Viperine, or Slo Mo -- TRADED

ANOTHER PG Toralei in hand! -- would prefer a trade offer for her -- ON HOLD for Hush

Here is my NEED list:

Sweet Screams Frankie*

Picnic Casket Frankie/Jackson (need 2)* 

Hauntlywood Viperine (need 2)*

Frights, Camera, Action Lagoona and Operetta

Slo Moe (need 2)* 

Vamp Boy/Gargoyle CAM

Ghoulia w/scooter

These do not have to be NIB

Classroom Frankie WITH locker 

GB Ghoulia

Roadster Draculaura (doll only)

SS Clawdeen

DDG Ghoulia

W2 Frankie

DOTD Ghoulia

DOTD Draculaura

DOTD Deuce

Fashion sets:

Comic Book Ghoulia

Spectra set 3

Views: 1080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bump

Is PG Toralei at the Beaumont Target?

:)
I haven't been to Target since Wednesday, but yes, they had a few of her that day :)

♥ HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok. said:

Seems like everytime I go in there looking for her they're out. :( But thanks! I'll take a look maybe today. :D

TARA BURTON said:

I haven't been to Target since Wednesday, but yes, they had a few of her that day :)

I would trade you but I have nothing on your wish list. I'm wishing for some myself. Lol.

TARA BURTON said:

will you trade spectra pg for toralei pg?

Sorry, we already have 2 Spectra PGs :/

jade_nya said:

will you trade spectra pg for toralei pg?

About the only thing I could help with at all is Ghoulia's scooter - it'd just be her scooter, though. If I knew which fashion pack it was you needed specifically I could look - but I don't know them by number, haha. All you really have that I want is Torelai, though, so if you would want to trade those two, I could look for them Wednesday night when I go back to work.

Here is the Spectra fashion pack I'm searching for!  OR, if you are not in a rush, I can hold her for a bit and you could keep an eye out for a Walmart exclusive FCA Operetta for me!??  Lol  :0)

Hush said:

About the only thing I could help with at all is Ghoulia's scooter - it'd just be her scooter, though. If I knew which fashion pack it was you needed specifically I could look - but I don't know them by number, haha. All you really have that I want is Torelai, though, so if you would want to trade those two, I could look for them Wednesday night when I go back to work.

The picture is broken. :( I could totally do that, I'm not in any hurry at all. I'm an overnight stocker, so I'll be the one of the first to know when we get her in, lol.

TARA BURTON said:

Here is the Spectra fashion pack I'm searching for!  OR, if you are not in a rush, I can hold her for a bit and you could keep an eye out for a Walmart exclusive FCA Operetta for me!??  Lol  :0)

Hush said:

YAY!!  I will hold on to her for you then!  I won't do a thing with her unless I speak to you first.  Thank you!

Hush said:

The picture is broken. :( I could totally do that, I'm not in any hurry at all. I'm an overnight stocker, so I'll be the one of the first to know when we get her in, lol.

TARA BURTON said:

Hush said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service