Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Update for new pics: I have a lot more items I need to take pics of but my camera died so i will add pics tonight or tomorrow of the following: NIB Lagoona hydration station, loose Lagoona's hydration station (no accessories), clawdeen's bed, part of frankie's bed, draculaura's car and two holts (one complete, the other missing some items and an arm), Loose werecat fearsquad dolls, NIB Gloom beach clawdeen, NIB gloom beach frankie and a few more items. 

 

I am downsizing my collection and focusing on getting NIB first wave dolls. So far I have collected all but Holt, Ghoulia and the ever elusive Gil. I will also trade for a NIB forbitten love set. I prefer to sell but will trade for only the before mentioned dolls. I will trade with members who have positive feedback in trades. If you do not have feedback, I may ask you to ship first. I have items listed on craigslist. Prices do not include shipping.

Here are the links:


http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/tag/4055321929.html
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/tag/4055321610.html


 

I prefer paypal. I cannot hold dolls as I am looking to sell them within a certain time frame. So the first person able to pay will get the doll. If you are ready to buy, FR/PR me with the dolls and I will send you your total with my paypal address. You can send as a gift or add 4.8% for paypal fees. All money in US currency please. Thanks

UPDATE: I am looking to complete some of my DT dolls. I need DT Frankie slippers and DT cleo's mask, purse and arm sleeve. Cards would be a bonus. I have W1 clawdeen's unclawed hand and a few other items I will list.

 

Views: 4904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I friend requested you and asked about ghoulia and nib Abbey. I read it wrong, I'm just looking for the nib Abbey basic.



Danielle Dela Cruz said:
Hi, I wanted the nib Abbey. is she still available?
Would you include the swimsuit with the black and white Frankie? I'd really like to eventually put the Fearleading Uniform on a green Frankie. How much are your Green Frankie's? I definitely want the Fearleading uniform and the Dead Tired Draculaura with the ponytails up. I sent you a friend request.



memekaka said:

Stands are separate. They are $3 each. I have a Black and White SS Frankie that I can put in the Fearleading outfit for $15. She does come with bullhorn. Operetta comes with guitar. I am asking $90 for DOTD Deuce. Both Draculaura's that you mentioned would be $10 each. Ghoulia in gym outfit/no shoes is $10, Ghoulia in gym outfit $15 and Ghoulia in Comic Book Outfit is $25. 

Meowlody said:

Awesome! Do they come with their stands? How much for a loose Frankie to put in her Fearleading outfit that's on Clawdeen? Does she come with the bullhorn? Does Operetta come with her guitar? How much for the loose Deuce with the DVD? How much for the Dead Tired Draculaura with the pontails up? And how about the Draculaura wearing the sports uniform and the 3 loose Ghoulias?


memekaka said:

Fearleading Clawdeen (Dead tired Clawdeen? in Frankie's uniform) $15, DOTD (green hair) Clawdeen is $20 and operetta is $15 (comes with pet and diary).

Sure I can send the swimsuit as well.

Meowlody said:

Would you include the swimsuit with the black and white Frankie? I'd really like to eventually put the Fearleading Uniform on a green Frankie. How much are your Green Frankie's? I definitely want the Fearleading uniform and the Dead Tired Draculaura with the ponytails up. I sent you a friend request.



memekaka said:

Stands are separate. They are $3 each. I have a Black and White SS Frankie that I can put in the Fearleading outfit for $15. She does come with bullhorn. Operetta comes with guitar. I am asking $90 for DOTD Deuce. Both Draculaura's that you mentioned would be $10 each. Ghoulia in gym outfit/no shoes is $10, Ghoulia in gym outfit $15 and Ghoulia in Comic Book Outfit is $25. 

Meowlody said:

Awesome! Do they come with their stands? How much for a loose Frankie to put in her Fearleading outfit that's on Clawdeen? Does she come with the bullhorn? Does Operetta come with her guitar? How much for the loose Deuce with the DVD? How much for the Dead Tired Draculaura with the pontails up? And how about the Draculaura wearing the sports uniform and the 3 loose Ghoulias?


memekaka said:

Fearleading Clawdeen (Dead tired Clawdeen? in Frankie's uniform) $15, DOTD (green hair) Clawdeen is $20 and operetta is $15 (comes with pet and diary).


I accepted your friend request.
Danielle Dela Cruz said:

I friend requested you and asked about ghoulia and nib Abbey. I read it wrong, I'm just looking for the nib Abbey basic.



Danielle Dela Cruz said:
Hi, I wanted the nib Abbey. is she still available?
Do you have any boy stands?

Yes, I do but I will have to check how many and what color. The basic black are $4 each. Colored boy stands would be more.

Meowlody said:

Do you have any boy stands?
Hi. Me again.... On the first pic with scaris dolls.. Are they all 20$?

how much for the B&W frankie?

Hi, how much for DotD Clawdeen?

 No the only items that are $20 are the outfits and DC Howleen.

terri said:

Hi. Me again.... On the first pic with scaris dolls.. Are they all 20$?


Loose $15. NIB $20.


mykeemonster said:

how much for the B&W frankie?

DOTD Clawdeen is $20.

Cee said:

Hi, how much for DotD Clawdeen?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service