Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Update for new pics: I have a lot more items I need to take pics of but my camera died so i will add pics tonight or tomorrow of the following: NIB Lagoona hydration station, loose Lagoona's hydration station (no accessories), clawdeen's bed, part of frankie's bed, draculaura's car and two holts (one complete, the other missing some items and an arm), Loose werecat fearsquad dolls, NIB Gloom beach clawdeen, NIB gloom beach frankie and a few more items. 

I am downsizing my collection and focusing on getting NIB first wave dolls. So far I have collected all but Holt, Ghoulia and the ever elusive Gil. I will also trade for a NIB forbitten love set. I prefer to sell but will trade for only the before mentioned dolls. I will trade with members who have positive feedback in trades. If you do not have feedback, I may ask you to ship first. I have items listed on craigslist. Prices do not include shipping.

Here are the links:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/tag/4055321929.html
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/tag/4055321610.html

I prefer paypal. I cannot hold dolls as I am looking to sell them within a certain time frame. So the first person able to pay will get the doll. If you are ready to buy, FR/PR me with the dolls and I will send you your total with my paypal address. You can send as a gift or add 4.8% for paypal fees. All money in US currency please. Thanks

UPDATE: I am looking to complete some of my DT dolls. I need DT Frankie slippers and DT cleo's mask, purse and arm sleeve. Cards would be a bonus. I have W1 clawdeen's unclawed hand and a few other items I will list.

Views: 4919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DOTD Deuce is $90. DOTD cleo is $15 and Schools out $15. As far as basic cleo, it depends which one you would like. The one that is missing jewelry is $20. The one with jewelry is $25. I am really looking to sell unless you have the three dolls I mentioned above. If the items you mentioned don't sell within 1-2 weeks. I may consider trading for a clawd/draculaura 2 pack. 

MikeyC said:

Interested in buying the DOTD Deuce and the 3 Cleos (DOTD, schools out, and the yellow striped outfit). If you're looking for the Clawd/Draculaura 2 pack I have one nib to trade as well.
How much would wave one Clawdeen be, or are you not selling her?

I need basic lagoona's pearl white stand, earrings, bracelet, diary and if you still have it, her fishbowl purse and pet.

I am selling wave 1 clawdeens. I have two loose, one with pet and one missing a few items (choker, stockings, pet etc.). I also have a NIB wave 1 Clawdeen. Prices are listed in the ad.

Cheyenne said:

I don't have her fishbowl purse or pet. Lagoona with stand is $40 plus shipping.

fayerie said:

I need basic lagoona's pearl white stand, earrings, bracelet, diary and if you still have it, her fishbowl purse and pet.

Ok thanks. I want to buy schools out Cleo for $15. If you'd do basic cleo with jewelry for $20 I'll buy her too. I'm in CA let me know shipping cost, I'll send you a PM/friend request.

memekaka said:

DOTD Deuce is $90. DOTD cleo is $15 and Schools out $15. As far as basic cleo, it depends which one you would like. The one that is missing jewelry is $20. The one with jewelry is $25. I am really looking to sell unless you have the three dolls I mentioned above. If the items you mentioned don't sell within 1-2 weeks. I may consider trading for a clawd/draculaura 2 pack. 

MikeyC said:

Interested in buying the DOTD Deuce and the 3 Cleos (DOTD, schools out, and the yellow striped outfit). If you're looking for the Clawd/Draculaura 2 pack I have one nib to trade as well.
Okay! I just wanted to make sure I was looking at the right price though...xD

memekaka said:
I am selling wave 1 clawdeens. I have two loose, one with pet and one missing a few items (choker, stockings, pet etc.). I also have a NIB wave 1 Clawdeen. Prices are listed in the ad.

Cheyenne said:

Hi, is that a basic Ghoulia up at the top?  If so, how much is she, Rochelle, and basic Lagoona?  I'm in California.  Thanks!

I'm not sure if you saw my original post or not, so i'm just gonna reply to it so you can see it if you didn't. (sorry for the trouble orz) 

Veno said:

I wanted to make an offer of getting the pair of 1 loose dawn of the dance cleo and 1 schools out cleo for $15 and one loose nefera's pet and purse for $3. Thanks :)

Yes it is basic Ghoulia. I have her listed as $40, Rochelle is $15 and basic Lagoona is $40.

Ceilear said:

Hi, is that a basic Ghoulia up at the top?  If so, how much is she, Rochelle, and basic Lagoona?  I'm in California.  Thanks!

I'm sorry I thought I had replied. I am asking $15 each. Schools out has been sold. If I have no takers for Nefera, I will consider selling her items separately.
Veno said:

I'm not sure if you saw my original post or not, so i'm just gonna reply to it so you can see it if you didn't. (sorry for the trouble orz) 

Veno said:

I wanted to make an offer of getting the pair of 1 loose dawn of the dance cleo and 1 schools out cleo for $15 and one loose nefera's pet and purse for $3. Thanks :)

Hi, I wanted the nib Abbey. is she still available?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service