Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This has probably been reported already ^^ Let me know and I'll delete this!

Source: http://caprichomonster.tumblr.com/post/56519353575/fotos-da-2-wave-...

Views: 2356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found him,,, I decided to google search The justices stores in my area, and by surprise I realized they opened a new store in a new plaza 45 minutes away.. I called they had a case in the back, I was there in less than 30 minutes.. Finally my own Holt, all he needs is a pair of jeans, and he's perfect.. . I'm sooooooo happy I waited, and didn't pay scalper prices.

Triumvirate said:

You're welcome! I hope you find him easily when he comes back in. 

Onlyalisa said:

Wow great photos Thanks ,,, I see the differences ,, I don't own a Holt doll yet, but I thought the new hair was a tad bit different .. I can't wait until the stores near me restock.... Holts my favorite boy doll I think he's adorable "luv his face mold.

Triumvirate said:

His hair is slightly different. The original (on the left) is darker red on the edges and lighter in the center. The new Holt's hair (on the right) is more orange-y throughout going from darker orange to lighter orange. There are some small subtle differences, but mostly he's the same.

Onlyalisa said:

Yes it's been reported yesterday , but your photos are great,, question: is Holts hair the same as his basic doll "translucent yellowish color in the top"?

have not seen them here in KS yet. I checked the Justice website too. My daughter is so stoked to see this, Holt is the only manster (not counting those released this year) that she does not have.

timmel10 said:

Been found at Justice stores in Indiana.  Anyone find any of them anywhere else?  They are not on the internet.

Wish we had a new Justice store. Unfortunately it's the opposite here as two just shut down.

and another local Justice store closed down.  

My mom found the new dolls today, but only 1 Heath.  After she told me, I called a couple places and they either had none or all but Holt.  I wish i would have called earlier now, but at least I got one.  I was hoping to find two.  

Found him today at justice in little rock, ar, one off university in the plaza with willams Sonoma. They had several, had Frankie and Rochelle, a bunch of different 13 wishes too. I just bought holt for dd, we were school clothes shopping and thought dh might shoot me if I came back with toys instead of clothes, lol. After seeing what people have been paying for the set on ebay wish I had picked up some extras. Might be back over hat way this weekend so may have to see if hey still have them and finish dds set and get one extras.

If you do find another one, I'd be willing to pay/trade (I make custom MH doll clothes, shoes, & starting in on furniture) for a Holt. I just don't want to pay ebay prices.

Dixie said:

Found him today at justice in little rock, ar, one off university in the plaza with willams Sonoma. They had several, had Frankie and Rochelle, a bunch of different 13 wishes too. I just bought holt for dd, we were school clothes shopping and thought dh might shoot me if I came back with toys instead of clothes, lol. After seeing what people have been paying for the set on ebay wish I had picked up some extras. Might be back over hat way this weekend so may have to see if hey still have them and finish dds set and get one extras.
If I make it back over this weekend, I will see if they have them and try to snag you one.

Gabby Goyle (2) said:

If you do find another one, I'd be willing to pay/trade (I make custom MH doll clothes, shoes, & starting in on furniture) for a Holt. I just don't want to pay ebay prices.

Dixie said:

Thanks, I tried my local Justice yesterday, they only got 1 box that had 1 Holt & it sold within minutes of being put out.

Dixie said:

If I make it back over this weekend, I will see if they have them and try to snag you one.

Gabby Goyle (2) said:

Dixie said:

Im so glad that Rochelle has shorter hair....mainly because with the longer hair, it kinda bothers me with her wings and getting tangled in her wings and stuff.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service