Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This has probably been reported already ^^ Let me know and I'll delete this!

Source: http://caprichomonster.tumblr.com/post/56519353575/fotos-da-2-wave-...

Views: 2357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just picked up all 3 in Pittsburgh, PA
(i dont know how to make the pic just come up, only the file, sorry)
Attachments:
I have all three and an extra set. My mom picked them up when she saw them. Anyone interested?

Yes, I am but how much are you trying to sell them?  Please let me know

Torie said:

I have all three and an extra set. My mom picked them up when she saw them. Anyone interested?
I don't know. What's fair?

Found them at the Mall of America today.  So sad Holt doesn't have his yin yang tattoo!  I hope they fix it on future shipments like Draculaura's fangs and Venus's makeup.

I am> I will send u a FR
Torie said:

If anyone has a extra set for sale PLEASE let me know. I have paypal and will pay asap. I don't have a Justice close so I have to get their items online.  thanks

Is it true that he is missing his yin yang tattoo?

I picked up three Holts (one for me, one each for a couple friends), and none of them had his tattoo.  All of my other Holt/Jacksons do.

I think Swim Class Frankie is my favorite Frankie right know and same with Rochelle....Here's some pictures I took of mine:)
Here's my Frankie and Rochelle:)
Attachments:
Wow great photos Thanks ,,, I see the differences ,, I don't own a Holt doll yet, but I thought the new hair was a tad bit different .. I can't wait until the stores near me restock.... Holts my favorite boy doll I think he's adorable "luv his face mold.

Triumvirate said:

His hair is slightly different. The original (on the left) is darker red on the edges and lighter in the center. The new Holt's hair (on the right) is more orange-y throughout going from darker orange to lighter orange. There are some small subtle differences, but mostly he's the same.

Onlyalisa said:

Yes it's been reported yesterday , but your photos are great,, question: is Holts hair the same as his basic doll "translucent yellowish color in the top"?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service