Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This has probably been reported already ^^ Let me know and I'll delete this!

Source: http://caprichomonster.tumblr.com/post/56519353575/fotos-da-2-wave-...

Views: 2357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holt has no headphones

simply WOW. so beautiful! no words right now I'm just stunned. MUST HAVE, WANT NOW!, <3 <3 <3

Yes it's been reported yesterday , but your photos are great,, question: is Holts hair the same as his basic doll "translucent yellowish color in the top"?

No, the pictures aren't mine! I just found them online ^^ I can't tell how similar he is to his Basic, sorry :(

Onlyalisa said:

Yes it's been reported yesterday , but your photos are great,, question: is Holts hair the same as his basic doll "translucent yellowish color in the top"?
I am just lovin Holt and Frankie!!! I can not wait to get my hands on them :)

Been found at Justice stores in Indiana.  Anyone find any of them anywhere else?  They are not on the internet.

Thank you for sharing these pictures, I hadn't seen them yet and have been looking to find them!

I just really love this Frankie! Just when I thought I had bought my last Frankie, they surprise-release this Swim Class one, and reveal the Sweet Screams one...

That's cool, but thanks for posting these awesome photos.

Victoria Niccals said:

No, the pictures aren't mine! I just found them online ^^ I can't tell how similar he is to his Basic, sorry :(

Onlyalisa said:

They've been found in Michigan, Ohio and Illinois as well. The Great Lakes states Justice stores always get things really quick.

timmel10 said:

Been found at Justice stores in Indiana.  Anyone find any of them anywhere else?  They are not on the internet.

I read that someone in New Jersey found them as well

The stores in my area "HAD" them, but their sold out.. I was told to call back Monday... The DMV area

Rochelle's hair doesn't look as good as I had hoped it would.  But that Holt!  Eee!  Every pic has me more and more excited!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service