Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Today I went out to run some errands for my mom and stopped by Target's toy section to see what Monster High stuff they had in stock and all they had were the plushies of Lagoona, Deuce, Cleo, Clawdeen, and Frankie. And also a handful of Holt Hyde in old and new boxes with 1 Draculaura eraser set. Thats it!

Then I went to Claire's and they had 2 Holt's old and new boxes and Clawdeen and Spectra! $25.00. BUT the designs on the back of Clawdeen and Spectra were different! At the very bottom where it shows the row of characters it shows them in their animated form instead of the doll form! 

These were all found at the Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California!

Views: 1040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you always say that are old news.

No have importanc to be old or new,is a FORUM you can express the things you think or your sightings

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

clawdeena9Official is rude.You post a "old" new,but it´s ok. 
No have importance to be old or new,is a FORUM you can express the things you think or your sightings
VampyNapy said:

What you mean?

Chanai Estama said:

Couldnt say it better, Jess. She did the EXACT SAME THING to me  on another discussion!

Jess said:

Regardless. It's new to the poster. Kinda rude, tbh.

I like the animated version, somewhat. But I like seeing what the dolls will look like.

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

Im not trying to chose sides here, but if everyone posted something 'new to them' then we would have a million thread of "ooh I found CAM/Abbey/Toralei . . . wait, we already have that problem -_-;;

What is this site coming to? Fighting and spamming.

Chanai Estama said:

Couldnt say it better, Jess. She did the EXACT SAME THING to me  on another discussion!

Jess said:

I like the animated version, somewhat. But I like seeing what the dolls will look like.

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

What I'm most curious about, is what all the revamps and updates will do in the long run for collector purposes.  I know at some point, Spectra was Spectra Von Hauntington (or something to that nature).  I'm not sure if they actually ever released her under that name or not, but I think they did.  So which one will hold better value in the long run.  The one with the cartoon or the one with the actual doll.  Which name?  Things like that.  Thoughts or opinions... and frankly, I don't care if this is old news or not, comment if you care to or don't.  I'm not demanding, simply asking... =)

You are a really nasty person for calling someone out in such a manner. Hyp.o.crite!

Clawdeena9official always say something's old news, so what? That's just her.

This topic has been discussed alot though, Mattel does do a LOT of changes with dolls and boxing.

monster high doll fan said:

No have importance to be old or new,is a FORUM you can express the things you think or your sightings
VampyNapy said:

What you mean?

Chanai Estama said:

Jess said:

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

Clawdeena8official is a boy, how has it been discussed a lot? I never saw one posting about this.

Moondance said:

You are a really nasty person for calling someone out in such a manner. Hyp.o.crite!

This topic has been discussed alot though, Mattel does do a LOT of changes with dolls and boxing.

VampyNapy said:

What you mean?

Chanai Estama said:

Jess said:

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

I tend to agree with you, but after years of collecting (mainly barbie) you really never know.  It just depends on the collector I suppose.  I just wish they'd stop re-releasing the dolls in different boxes.  Being Mattel is not new to collections, they should know better than to make all these changes, especially since there are so many of us adult collectors.  Oh well.  On a side note, you guys can appreciate that I stopped by one TRU, a Walmart and a Kmart on my way home last night.  Monster High section depleted of everything.  This morning on my way back to work (at 3:30 am) I stopped by the other 2 TRU's on my path and even at that hour, they were still depleted of MH stuff.  On one hand, it's nice to know the product is flying off the shelves and thus continues to grow, but on the other hand, it is really not so fun when you are trying to get your hands on some of the new stuff.  Ugh, oh well. 

Vampire Ghoul Ѽ said:

I believe it's going to be based on how rare or HTF (hard to find) the doll is. I bet boxes with the name 'Spectra Von Hauntington' will definitely hold better value. Same with the dolls that were released first.

Wow LOL. Sorry clawdeena9official.....!
It's been discussed in the comments of a couple of topics.

You probably didn't see it because you're not a forum monster like me.

*is troll*

VampyNapy said:

Clawdeena8official is a boy, how has it been discussed a lot? I never saw one posting about this.

Moondance said:

VampyNapy said:

What you mean?

Chanai Estama said:

Jess said:

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service