Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Today I went out to run some errands for my mom and stopped by Target's toy section to see what Monster High stuff they had in stock and all they had were the plushies of Lagoona, Deuce, Cleo, Clawdeen, and Frankie. And also a handful of Holt Hyde in old and new boxes with 1 Draculaura eraser set. Thats it!

Then I went to Claire's and they had 2 Holt's old and new boxes and Clawdeen and Spectra! $25.00. BUT the designs on the back of Clawdeen and Spectra were different! At the very bottom where it shows the row of characters it shows them in their animated form instead of the doll form! 

These were all found at the Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California!

Views: 1040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that version of Spectra has been out for a while. I know my friend bought a Spectra last month and the back of her box had the animated/cartoon looking version of the dolls, too.

Well its been the second time for me seeing it. I prefer this way better.

FrejaSashe said:

I think that version of Spectra has been out for a while. I know my friend bought a Spectra last month and the back of her box had the animated/cartoon looking version of the dolls, too.

This is kinda old news..

I thought they always were in animated form..

That's what I noticed in the Times Square TRU store!

Regardless. It's new to the poster. Kinda rude, tbh.

I like the animated version, somewhat. But I like seeing what the dolls will look like.

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

It wasnt kinda rude, it wasnt rude at all. It was my thoughts on the discussion

Jess said:

I like the animated version, somewhat. But I like seeing what the dolls will look like.

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

I think it was rude.

clawdeena9Official said:

It wasnt kinda rude, it wasnt rude at all. It was my thoughts on the discussion

Jess said:

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

The title of this post is a question, she got the response "this is kinda old news." That answered her question and it really wasnt rude. I havent been on this site very long but I've already noticed certain people on here cry foul at everything and are in turn pretty rude themselves.

Couldnt say it better, Jess. She did the EXACT SAME THING to me  on another discussion!

Jess said:

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

What you mean?

Chanai Estama said:

Couldnt say it better, Jess. She did the EXACT SAME THING to me  on another discussion!

Jess said:

clawdeena9Official said:

This is kinda old news..

Nah, some of the earlier dolls has the characters in "IRL doll form" on the back of the box. I remember the Abbey I bought in Sept. had the "real dolls" on the back of the box.

Danny said:

I thought they always were in animated form..

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service