Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Source: Monster High Dolls FB Page

Okay I just have to tell you some of the new goodies to come. Sorry I can’t show the photos since they are not to be shared and can be sued so I can tell you what I do know.

Two new Characters are coming.

Gigi the Genie and Twyla, daughter of the boogie man.
Twyla is the size of Howleen and Gigi looks tall like Nefera but hard to say from a picture. Feel free to ask any questions about them. I have seen them so they are real.

With the 13 wishes line, they have Clawdeen, Draculaura and Frankie.

Then they have a Cleo with Beach set and Spectra with a vanity type thing that closes. Maybe what the inside of the genie bottle looks like?

Then there is a Draculaura vanity.

Lagoona is also in this line and the ugliest doll I seen with YELLOW HAIR!!!

Also shown is Ghouls Night out dolls.

Spectra, Lagoona, and Rochelle. There is a Howleen that is sooooo cute but Unsure if Ghouls Night out line or not. 

This is all I have seen myself. So some exciting stuff to come! :)

Views: 13568

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I will describe her then the beach set.

Cleo: She has her hair in a pony tail and its black with teal. The same hair type as Skull shores but much longer. Pony tail is past her bottom with a gold hair peice. She has gold heels, the photo is too small on the details of it. She has a bathing suit on that looks a lot like the skull shores colors with a hip wrap that is teal and black. Her earrings are gold but not where i can tell what they are. She is holding a drink that is purple with gold cup.

The Playset: Comes with two gold beach chairs and a black awning with a pink top blue trim and a gold Egyptian piece at the top. Comes with what looks like a black camp fire holder with a blue top. I will say it looks like a mini black top tub with two plastic gold palm trees with teal top. A gold tray that sits at the side of it with a pink drink and fruit.

I think Gigi is regular height, not taller like Nefra. I have a feeling that 13 Wishes: Gigi, Twyla, Howleen and Lagoona will be coming in the regular (core) sized boxes and 13 Wishes: Clawdeen, Draculaoura and Frankie will be in the larger (Ghouls Rule/Original Classroom w/locker) box size -- similar to the way Scaris has two sizes, but just larger sizes.

I wonder if the 13 Wishes playsets come without (regular) and with a doll (store exclusive) or if we might see the regular with 1 doll and an exclusive version with 2 dolls -- similar to the playsets for 2012. But the playsets have more then doubled for 2013, with bed/vanity and and 2 playsets for each theme (Scaris/13 Wishes).

I can't believe Ghouls Night Out haven't shown up yet, my sources said those shipped over a month ago. 

It is so hard to tell from those photos. Gigi may just be regular size. She just looked big. So I thought it could be a possibility.

Brian Sheppard said:

I think Gigi is regular height, not taller like Nefra. I have a feeling that 13 Wishes: Gigi, Twyla, Howleen and Lagoona will be coming in the regular (core) sized boxes and 13 Wishes: Clawdeen, Draculaoura and Frankie will be in the larger (Ghouls Rule/Original Classroom w/locker) box size -- similar to the way Scaris has two sizes, but just larger sizes.

I wonder if the 13 Wishes playsets come without (regular) and with a doll (store exclusive) or if we might see the regular with 1 doll and an exclusive version with 2 dolls -- similar to the playsets for 2012. But the playsets have more then doubled for 2013, with bed/vanity and and 2 playsets for each theme (Scaris/13 Wishes).

I can't believe Ghouls Night Out haven't shown up yet, my sources said those shipped over a month ago. 

The Cleo beach set sounds flawless.

Oh my Ra!  After seeing and having the happiness to own the Egyptian vanity I will buy any Egyptian playsets that they come out with.  The vanity is so gorgeous in person and the details are just above and beyond, hopefully this one will be the same way.  I have always been a big fan of Egyptian art and I have two books on the King Tut traveling exhibit.  Monster High does not disappoint.

Ayaka502 said:

Cleo: She has her hair in a pony tail and its black with teal. The same hair type as Skull shores but much longer. Pony tail is past her bottom with a gold hair peice. She has gold heels, the photo is too small on the details of it. She has a bathing suit on that looks a lot like the skull shores colors with a hip wrap that is teal and black. Her earrings are gold but not where i can tell what they are. She is holding a drink that is purple with gold cup.

The Playset: Comes with two gold beach chairs and a black awning with a pink top blue trim and a gold Egyptian piece at the top. Comes with what looks like a black camp fire holder with a blue top. I will say it looks like a mini black top tub with two plastic gold palm trees with teal top. A gold tray that sits at the side of it with a pink drink and fruit.

Do you have a link?

So they will be available to the public tomorrow?

Meh in B&W ~Dont PC me ;)~ said:

Tomorrow morning we will see the photos ^^ I think!

Lillian Gracey said:

I remember reading that picklepud on the MLP Arena got to look as these as well not that long ago. I wish that Cleo would be apart of the 13 Wishes line. She would look gorgeous in a Middle Eastern outfit. Definitely not surprised the main 3 are apart of the line, but I am excited for new Cleos and Lagoonas. <3

the beach chairs sound like they look like the beach chair cleo has in the gloom beach box :3

Ayaka502 said:

Cleo: She has her hair in a and its black with teal. The same hair type as Skull shores but much longer. Pony tail is past her bottom with a gold hair peice. She has gold heels, the photo is too small on the details of it. She has a bathing suit on that looks a lot like the skull shores colors with a hip wrap that is teal and black. Her earrings are gold but not where i can tell what they are. She is holding a drink that is purple with gold cup.

The Playset: Comes with two gold and a black awning with a pink top blue trim and a gold Egyptian piece at the top. Comes with what looks like a black camp fire holder with a blue top. I will say it looks like a mini black top tub with two plastic gold palm trees with teal top. A gold tray that sits at the side of it with a pink drink and fruit.

and fabulous.

Aleipatra said:

The Cleo beach set sounds flawless.

*cries because even though the new dolls sound really cool, they still ignore the backgrounders and keep making heretofore unseen characters instead of the backgrounders from the show, who are really cool looking too and who a lot of us keep begging for*

Does anybody know if these new character names are trademarked? I don't know my way around the web enough to check it myself, but if they are allready trademarked, we may have some kind of indication when these dolls may come out?

I am very excited to see all these dolls! Can't wait for some pics :D

"Gigi" has not been trademarked yet, and "Twyla" has been trademarked since June 2009, and was originally trademarked in 2001 as a "Little Sparklin'" doll. "Little Twyla" was a Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princeses cat, trademarked in 2006.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service