Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Source: Monster High Dolls FB Page

Okay I just have to tell you some of the new goodies to come. Sorry I can’t show the photos since they are not to be shared and can be sued so I can tell you what I do know.

Two new Characters are coming.

Gigi the Genie and Twyla, daughter of the boogie man.
Twyla is the size of Howleen and Gigi looks tall like Nefera but hard to say from a picture. Feel free to ask any questions about them. I have seen them so they are real.

With the 13 wishes line, they have Clawdeen, Draculaura and Frankie.

Then they have a Cleo with Beach set and Spectra with a vanity type thing that closes. Maybe what the inside of the genie bottle looks like?

Then there is a Draculaura vanity.

Lagoona is also in this line and the ugliest doll I seen with YELLOW HAIR!!!

Also shown is Ghouls Night out dolls.

Spectra, Lagoona, and Rochelle. There is a Howleen that is sooooo cute but Unsure if Ghouls Night out line or not. 

This is all I have seen myself. So some exciting stuff to come! :)

Views: 13568

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm... I'll believe this when I see pictures tbh. gigi Genie is the most stupid name for a character yet. Where's the pun? It sounds like a fandom OC, the ones drawn on crappy bases who are just white chicks with a faintly monstery bio.

I'd be delighted to see more Howleen sized characters though, but i'd also really like to see characters we already have grown attached to get dolls before more random new girls get thrown into the mix. Heath, Slo Moe, etc damnit. and characters mentioned in diaries (The troll girl in Toralei's diary for instance)

There's all these existing character ideas out there, why aren't they being mined first?

But yeah, once I see pictures i'll believe these things are real. right now a few sound a bit far fetched to me. Is Howleen dressed like a 70s pimp? Or possibly Michael Jackson on crack going by that description. I prefer to think pimpin action ahahaha. (Yes I know, i'm a bad person)

only a matter of time before images are leaked. I look forward to seeing them. I also look forward to any news on boys or the other hinted at dolls (Where on earth is that spider chick? We've had Scarah and we've had HH bloodgood, so where's Wydonwna?)

People, Lagoona's hair its the blonde of the bottom, she has got a ponytail

• it comes with a bench a high table about half taller then the one that came with the coffin bean and shorter

Dang peeps I wish like crap I could share with you the photos but it is copyright infringement and can get into BIG trouble! They are photos like the ones Monster High Parents leaked and Mattel's lawyer make everyone take them down or get sued. I assure you they are real. I really don't care who believes me or not. Because I dont lie about my info and they will be coming out so for all the ones think I lie will be put in their places. :)

The New York Toy Fair is in 5 weeks so we will probably see images soon. Either just before or at least during the toy fair.

They are sure keeping news of any 2013 boys close to the vest.  Could it be they are deliberately trying to torture us?  I can't wait to see pictures of Twyla, sounds interesting.  I have searched high and low on the search engines and I couldn't find any pictures.

• Spectra comes with a vanity type thing that looks like it closes, Draculaura is the cafe and Cleo has a beach set.

Not sure what difference it makes postng the photo's and removing them afterwards,, these are dolls not state secrets.. Goodness!

exclusive scaris lagoona with cafe? ;O

Meh in B&W ~Dont PC me ;)~ said:

People, Lagoona's hair its the blonde of the bottom, she has got a ponytail and she comes with a vanity or a cafe. 

• it comes with a bench a high table about half taller then the one that came with the coffin bean and shorter

Lagoona doesn't come with a Cafe.

than what does she come with e.e

tell me wise one.

what does she come with.

Ayaka502 said:

Lagoona doesn't come with a Cafe.

Herself, neptuna, tank purse, brush, journal, & what looks like underwater mask. Thats the one with the ugly all yellow hair with bluish green bangs.

OMG :O thank you :3

Ayaka502 said:

Herself, neptuna, tank purse, brush, journal, & what looks like underwater mask. Thats the one with the ugly all yellow hair with bluish green bangs.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service