Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Source: Monster High Dolls FB Page

Okay I just have to tell you some of the new goodies to come. Sorry I can’t show the photos since they are not to be shared and can be sued so I can tell you what I do know.

Two new Characters are coming.

Gigi the Genie and Twyla, daughter of the boogie man.
Twyla is the size of Howleen and Gigi looks tall like Nefera but hard to say from a picture. Feel free to ask any questions about them. I have seen them so they are real.

With the 13 wishes line, they have Clawdeen, Draculaura and Frankie.

Then they have a Cleo with Beach set and Spectra with a vanity type thing that closes. Maybe what the inside of the genie bottle looks like?

Then there is a Draculaura vanity.

Lagoona is also in this line and the ugliest doll I seen with YELLOW HAIR!!!

Also shown is Ghouls Night out dolls.

Spectra, Lagoona, and Rochelle. There is a Howleen that is sooooo cute but Unsure if Ghouls Night out line or not. 

This is all I have seen myself. So some exciting stuff to come! :)

Views: 13568

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wait I'm confused with the Lagoona thing. They say yellow hair but she always has yellow hair... She's blonde.
Monster High Dolls Gigi Genie has a tall pink pony tail sticking up. Looks to be some yellow in it as well. It has three rubber bands to hold it up. She is wearing pink genie shoes that are heels with gold straps. Her top is Blue and pink with pants that start at the below her boobs and go to her knees. They are black genie look with gold designs in it. (Sorry hard to describe that.) She has a gold braclet on each arm and holding a genie lamp purse It looks a bit differen then a normal lamp. Her pet is purple and looks like a puff of smoke. Not sure what it is. lol

I think its Yellow Chicken... Like Lady Gaga wigs

Mike said:

Wait I'm confused with the Lagoona thing. They say yellow hair but she always has yellow hair... She's blonde.
Why do Cleo & Lagoona always get subbed ;((

Rochelle Goyle Ghouls Night Out: 

• She has no bangs. She is wear silver shoes with pink (forgive me i forgot the symbol name at the moment) She has a single strap dress over the left shoulder. She has what looks like pleather ruffles spirling from the hips. SHe has a pink and black purse. and comes with a few goodies. looks like make up purfume and she as a single pink arm warmer.

• Oh and she has barrets in her hair of those little symbols. I will look up the name of them

I love the idea of new characters, but I also hope we'll see basics of existing character too...like Heath, Slow-Moe, etc.
Can't wait to see pics. :D

I hope it's not a hideous crayon yellow! :'( Her Roller Maze doll's hair was much more yellow than her other dolls though.

Mike said:

where is this on the MH Facebook page?  I'm there now and don't see anything......

http://www.facebook.com/themonsterhighdolls

Matthew Sutton said:

where is this on the MH Facebook page?  I'm there now and don't see anything......

ah-- I see---

I thought the post was you in first person-- as in you saw the photos on FB and were reporting to us what they looked like, vs  posting what someone else had posted on FB ^_^ 

M

Fleur-de-lis, I think is what you are looking for :)

Meh in B&W ~Dont PC me ;)~ said:

• She has no bangs. She is wear silver shoes with pink (forgive me i forgot the symbol name at the moment) She has a single strap dress over the left shoulder. She has what looks like pleather ruffles spirling from the hips. SHe has a pink and black purse. and comes with a few goodies. looks like make up purfume and she as a single pink arm warmer.

• Oh and she has barrets in her hair of those little symbols. I will look up the name of them

Oui, it is! 

Matthew Sutton said:

Fleur-de-lis, I think is what you are looking for :)

Meh in B&W ~Dont PC me ;)~ said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service