Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Source: Monster High Dolls FB Page

Okay I just have to tell you some of the new goodies to come. Sorry I can’t show the photos since they are not to be shared and can be sued so I can tell you what I do know.

Two new Characters are coming.

Gigi the Genie and Twyla, daughter of the boogie man.
Twyla is the size of Howleen and Gigi looks tall like Nefera but hard to say from a picture. Feel free to ask any questions about them. I have seen them so they are real.

With the 13 wishes line, they have Clawdeen, Draculaura and Frankie.

Then they have a Cleo with Beach set and Spectra with a vanity type thing that closes. Maybe what the inside of the genie bottle looks like?

Then there is a Draculaura vanity.

Lagoona is also in this line and the ugliest doll I seen with YELLOW HAIR!!!

Also shown is Ghouls Night out dolls.

Spectra, Lagoona, and Rochelle. There is a Howleen that is sooooo cute but Unsure if Ghouls Night out line or not. 

This is all I have seen myself. So some exciting stuff to come! :)

Views: 13085

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sooo, the 13 wishes line, will that include a DVD release? And are we talking Arabian nights get ups?
And clawdeen, Draculaura and Frankie again?? Ugh!

I remember reading that picklepud on the MLP Arena got to look as these as well not that long ago. I wish that Cleo would be apart of the 13 Wishes line. She would look gorgeous in a Middle Eastern outfit. Definitely not surprised the main 3 are apart of the line, but I am excited for new Cleos and Lagoonas. <3

Tomorrow morning we will see the photos ^^ I think!

Lillian Gracey said:

I remember reading that picklepud on the MLP Arena got to look as these as well not that long ago. I wish that Cleo would be apart of the 13 Wishes line. She would look gorgeous in a Middle Eastern outfit. Definitely not surprised the main 3 are apart of the line, but I am excited for new Cleos and Lagoonas. <3

I sure hope so! I am dying to see them!

Meh in B&W ~Dont PC me ;)~ said:

Lillian Gracey said:

can you send pics please?

News from Howleen: Source Monster High Dolls FB

• Sure. She is super cute! She has longer pink hair and bangs with a black fedora cotton looking hat. She is wearing pink leggings with black boots with gold trim. Her dress she is wearing is black with pink and blue paw prints going down it and lime green trim at the bottom and it has a lime green strip going down it with zig zagz in it. it goes back and forth with the paw prints and zig zag stripe. She is wearing a jacket but from the photo its hard to say what it looks like entirely but it looks black and looks like she has a purple bracelet and a black glove on her left hand. Her pet comes with her and it pink instead of orange hair. She has a purse that is gold with green on it as well, diary and brush.

Why do you say that?

Lillian Gracey said:

Monster High Dolls Twyla is the size of Howleen with pastel green hair with blue in it. Her face skin color is light blue but reminds me of the sea monster. Her body color is white and she has grey hands. She has some designs on her lower that is grey legs. Cant tell is socks or actually on her legs. She is wearing a blue black and purple dress and shoes look blue sneaker heels with white laces. The bottom of the shoes are black. She comes with a bunny that looks pastel purple with one button eye. Missing left eye. She has a pastel green bracelet that matches her hair and a blue purse with the pastel green on it.

Just thinking!
Electra said:

Why do you say that?

Lillian Gracey said:

Are all the characters in the 13 Wishes line in Arabian nights/genie clothes? What are the style themes for Twyla and Gigi? (I can guess on Gigi, but I'll ask anyway in case my guess is wrong). Oh, and does Gigi and/or the other 13 Wishes girls come with genie lamps?

Just as a reminder to everyone... if these pics do get leaked like the last few sets did, do NOT post the pics here. It gets the site into trouble when people do that.

Ugh the suspense is killing me! I need to see these pictures!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service