Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://fashiondolls.4lima.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Sin+t%C3%AD...

I´m so excited for this set!It´s a must-have for me.

Views: 1684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The dolls are cute. I still don't get Draculaura working anywhere though.

Hahahaha even tough we saw her in the webisode the ghouls working at coffin bean for charity, i do not see her working like this x) . I must admit the beauty of the two dolls, it is obvious the exclusivity of a store. Where will be sold? Cotsco again? it is the more predictable for me .

Cheeky said:

The dolls are cute. I still don't get Draculaura working anywhere though.

Love these dolls! I'll definitely be waiting for the exclusive. I'm so happy that we know there's an exclusive now, rather than after everyone's bought the regular version.

@Whosthatboy93 Yeah, I seem to remember seeing somewhere that Diener with Opperetta was a Costco exclusive.
Can't wait to have these beautiful ghouls!!

Love both of them! This Operetta is absolutely stunning if I do say so, but boy Mattel has been heavy with the scarfs lately haven't they!?! Started with Scaris Cleo, then Ghouls Night Out Rochelle, and now this Dracularua and Operetta. Or maybe with Operetta it is supposed to be more of an ascot to tie in with her 50's vibe?? 

This Operetta is beyond gorgeous. I die for that hair!!!!

Well bust my buttons, so I am!! See so many with scarfs now that I forgot one lol. Thanks for the reminder! ;-)

Rei Rei said:

you're missing catrine :p

ShortStack25 said:

Love both of them! This Operetta is absolutely stunning if I do say so, but boy Mattel has been heavy with the scarfs lately haven't they!?! Started with Scaris Cleo, then Ghouls Night Out Rochelle, and now this Dracularua and Operetta. Or maybe with Operetta it is supposed to be more of an ascot to tie in with her 50's vibe?? 

This truly is a great looking Operetta! Looks like she'll be wearing a red version of her DC shoes. I wouldn't have paired the sneaker-style shoes with that outfit, but I've always liked them regardless and they look really striking in red. I'm curious to see if she really won't come with a mask.

The love seats remind me of Marceline's couch from Adventure Time lol

A eBay seller from China is selling Draculaura's Die-ner dress.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Three-Dresses-Suit-The-Mattel-Monster-High-...

What a lovely dress! I was worried a bit that the actual dress would be Coffin Bean Draculaura all over, but it looks great!

I can't wait to have this set :-)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service