Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Note: Apologies for deleting and restarting this. Wrong Section....

Also, many thanks to Tanz_Fanatika from Livejournal for giving the link.

http://issuu.com/toysamexico/docs/mattel-2011-1-125

Just go to the last pages.

Eee! Ee! Ee!

So let's get a list....

- Dead Tired contains Frankie, Draculaura, Cleo and Ghoulia

- Shool's out, already confirmed
- Dawn of the Dance, already confirmed
- Looks like class-specific outfits. Mad Scientist Lagoona! Home Ick Frankie! Physical Education Ghoulia!

- Both the two packs of Clawd/Draculaura and Cleo/Deuce. Also, Cheerleading three-pack! (And take a good look at Ghoulia's outfit: the mystery of the red shoe seems to be solved.)

- Gloom Beach Ghoulia!

- Lagoona's and Clawdeens bed! And Clawdeen's is a double one. Yay for continuity nods!

Views: 2883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OOOOOOOOOOH That one. soz i forgot XD And also this draculaura reminds me of strawberry milkshake O_O weird... BUT STILL Hopefully clawdeen & Her will be made too!!! :D

P-girl said:

Here it is:

Also... how would a 'Geometry' outfit look like? I mean, I'm all for little T-squares and other measuring equipment but....
Yeah, it would be awesome to have 'Math' Cleo for the sake of just having that. I mean, that's one of Clawdeen's strongest points in my eyes. Girl's into Economics!
Heh, that's usually the line I use when people are listing the ridiculous negatives these girls allegedly bring forth, like being too thin, or wearing too revealing clothing.

Monster High Rocks! said:

Monster high inspires you to be undead XD

naw, just awesome hahaha XD

that's the new fashion pack

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

That little birdie gets around, because I first read that rumor over a month ago, and I think that birdie is wrong. There will be a Clawdeen Classroom Doll, and her theme is Economics. Here's the picture: http://mh-maria.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3f3ak7

MHManiac said:

a little bird siad that a classroom doll for Clawdeen maybe in the works. She is in Grim (gym)

P-girl said:
I dunno, going by new and old lines, Clawdeen is pretty well represented. She's got her DotD, her Gloom Beach, her basic. her dead tired PLUS Bed, School's out, her Soccer uniform....the only set she's missing in is in the class assortment. It's Ghoulia and Lagoona that were underrepresented. (SO glad I can use WERE instead of ARE here)

Not to mention there can't be 'Grym' as a class, because that's called 'Physical Deaducation' and take a good look at Ghoulia's lesson plan.....

Vincent Vondergeist said:

Well that comment was posted before those were seen ._.

MHManiac said:
that's the new fashion pack

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

That little birdie gets around, because I first read that rumor over a month ago, and I think that birdie is wrong. There will be a Clawdeen Classroom Doll, and her theme is Economics. Here's the picture: http://mh-maria.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d3f3ak7

MHManiac said:

a little bird siad that a classroom doll for Clawdeen maybe in the works. She is in Grim (gym)

P-girl said:
I dunno, going by new and old lines, Clawdeen is pretty well represented. She's got her DotD, her Gloom Beach, her basic. her dead tired PLUS Bed, School's out, her Soccer uniform....the only set she's missing in is in the class assortment. It's Ghoulia and Lagoona that were underrepresented. (SO glad I can use WERE instead of ARE here)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service