Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you coulda atleast asked for permission -_- and i posted them on FB so you could have commented can i use them

411KB said:
Chill, I just posted this because I saw the pics, thought the were awesome so I posted the end.

clawdeena9Official said:
i posted pics ADSACTLY LIKE THIS spectras name was cut off addsactly were yours is and my post was deleted why?!
I didn't get them from you.....

clawdeena9Official said:
you coulda atleast asked for permission -_- and i posted them on FB so you could have commented can i use them

411KB said:
Chill, I just posted this because I saw the pics, thought the were awesome so I posted the end.

clawdeena9Official said:
i posted pics ADSACTLY LIKE THIS spectras name was cut off addsactly were yours is and my post was deleted why?!

Also, I'm pretty sure neither of you are the owner of the image of the Fashion Pack.

Just sayin'... if you're going that route, leave that one out.

jackson looks HOT in his new outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P-girl said:

Also, I'm pretty sure neither of you are the owner of the image of the Fashion Pack.

Well, no.

Oooh, Jackson is dreamy~! Stupid Draculaura, LOOK AT WHAT YOU COULD HAVE HAD.

Abbey looks fangtastic, and the upturned teeth are adorable.

Spectra is surprisingly cool looking. This picture is waaaay better than the doll preview we got from the Toy Fair. Hopefully they've made changes accordingly. I'll still have to get her anyway, but now I'm a little more excited.

the fear book isn't loading for a lot of people. I'm under the impression they took it down and might put it up on Friday the 13th.

I agree 100% on everything! I noticed the fearbook was taken down and replaced by what it replaced. I managed to get in a few times though.

Jack Herby said:

Oooh, Jackson is dreamy~! Stupid Draculaura, LOOK AT WHAT YOU COULD HAVE HAD.

Abbey looks fangtastic, and the upturned teeth are adorable.

Spectra is surprisingly cool looking. This picture is waaaay better than the doll preview we got from the Toy Fair. Hopefully they've made changes accordingly. I'll still have to get her anyway, but now I'm a little more excited.

the fear book isn't loading for a lot of people. I'm under the impression they took it down and might put it up on Friday the 13th.

No.... what? You're claiming ownership of an image that isn't yours. For the Mattel ones, knock yourself out. For that one? No. You can't. It's from a Flickr user called cjstarz. I'm fine for sharing it, but don't claim that it's yours.

411KB said:

P-girl said:

Well, no.

I GOT IT TO LOAD! =T.T= *happy dances and goes to play on the new page*

i really wish Jackson's hair was exactly the same as his hair in his pic. And also if they make his basic doll will he come with specs? I hope so.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service