Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So lots of stuff has been popping up the past few days, loads of catalogue and in box images. So we're pooling the threads together and asking that you please use this thread to discuss any new images revealed over the coming days.

So very exciting.

So far we've seen:

Freaky Fusion

Casta Fierce and Wydowna

Sweet Screams/Killer Candy

and a new five pack

We Are Monster High

New (thank you zombie passer-by)

Rochelle/Catrine two pack

I'll add more as and when they appear, keeping them together in one place so everyone can view them without having to search through threads.

EDIT:

We have video of the freaky fusion gals!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvf-Em5GfXI&feature=youtu.be Avea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4VJy5PrrGU&feature=youtu.be Sirena

http://youtu.be/OB8lXg13JmE Bonita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT8oIOJQryk - Freaky Fusion inspired Ghoulia

EDIT:

Even MORE stuff

from http://www.spieletom.com/

Freaky Fusion inspired:

New Scaremester wave 2:

Crypt playset:

Frankie recharge station:

Views: 20670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's likely delayed production for the ILF Wave 3 girls, not sure what's taking them so long to show up - but remember the TRU Werecat 3 pack showed up BRIEFLY once, and then didn't get regularly stocked till almost 6 months later. Maybe it's just mixed up distribution on TRU's part and Cleo/Venus wave got sent out internationally first and thus nothing yet. But I wonder if their delay will delay Wydowna? Clawdeen/Scarah starting hitting stores right after SDCC (beginning of August) if I recall correctly, which means Wydowna could be delayed stock-wise till closer to the holidays. I assume they want to move out most of previous waves before getting the new dolls in.

Someone else mentioned the 5-pack not till the end of the year - but they regularly show up in the Summer (as typical for Fall items). The last 3 have all had made appearances around August/September.

Triumvirate said:

The I Love Fashion situation is confusing, because there was talk of Cleo and Venus being a Spring release, and in some places they basically were a Spring release, but it's halfway through May now so anything coming out from this point on is basically a Fall release? I had gotten the impression that for the first time this year ILF was going to be split into two waves, the Spring wave with Cleo/Venus and a Fall wave with Wydowna. Now it looks like maybe that's not what's going on at all, or maybe was supposed to be that way but something has changed? ILF has always been a Fall line previously, though. 

My hope, of course, had been that these would be two separate shipments. That is, whether one ships in Spring and one in Fall or both ship simultaneously for Fall I was hoping that Cleo/Venus would be one case and Wydowna would be another case all by herself. My fear obviously being what might happen if they decided to release all three of these in one case assortment. Not that it's a big deal, just not as promising.

I did notice that Clawdeen & Scarah are on sale at TRU at the moment - possibly trying to move stock faster.

Triumvirate said:

If Wydowna is delayed until closer until the end of the year I'd be okay with that. I want Cleo and Venus just as much and I'm sure they'll keep me happy until Wydowna surfaces. I love all three. 

Operetta Fan said:

It's likely delayed production for the ILF Wave 3 girls, not sure what's taking them so long to show up - but remember the TRU Werecat 3 pack showed up BRIEFLY once, and then didn't get regularly stocked till almost 6 months later. Maybe it's just mixed up distribution on TRU's part and Cleo/Venus wave got sent out internationally first and thus nothing yet. But I wonder if their delay will delay Wydowna? Clawdeen/Scarah starting hitting stores right after SDCC (beginning of August) if I recall correctly, which means Wydowna could be delayed stock-wise till closer to the holidays. I assume they want to move out most of previous waves before getting the new dolls in.

Triumvirate said:

The I Love Fashion situation is confusing, because there was talk of Cleo and Venus being a Spring release, and in some places they basically were a Spring release, but it's halfway through May now so anything coming out from this point on is basically a Fall release? I had gotten the impression that for the first time this year ILF was going to be split into two waves, the Spring wave with Cleo/Venus and a Fall wave with Wydowna. Now it looks like maybe that's not what's going on at all, or maybe was supposed to be that way but something has changed? ILF has always been a Fall line previously, though. 

My hope, of course, had been that these would be two separate shipments. That is, whether one ships in Spring and one in Fall or both ship simultaneously for Fall I was hoping that Cleo/Venus would be one case and Wydowna would be another case all by herself. My fear obviously being what might happen if they decided to release all three of these in one case assortment. Not that it's a big deal, just not as promising.

Found the freaky fusion deluxe dolls, and zombie shake at toys r us. Found the creepateria dolls at target. Location Hixson, TN

I swear, Oregon is the last to get anything. If it shows up here at all........

Oh no, Oregon gets it in a more timely manner then MS, trust me.

You know why I think Draculaura didn't get an I <3 Fashion doll? Since she got the Sweet 1600 gifts and the I <3 Shoes which is like a continuation of Sweet 1600 in her case LOL

I love how the Recharge Station uses static electricity to make Frankie's hair stand on end! I wonder if it runs on batteries, or maybe the larger square batteries...

Considering the fact that I was extremely excited when I realized Abbey was getting a Sweet Screams doll, and I even guessed it would be ice cream, I'm sooo disappointed in the way she looks. I think it could've been a much better design. I know the picture can't be perfectly seen, but from the looks of it, the clarity wouldn't make much of a difference. 

I think the same, and for both ghouls; I do not like that kind of pink but i hope promo pictures could make justice , i love the cone/crown, but idk bout those colors.

Frankie Stein (Kitty K <3 LS) said:

Considering the fact that I was extremely excited when I realized Abbey was getting a Sweet Screams doll, and I even guessed it would be ice cream, I'm sooo disappointed in the way she looks. I think it could've been a much better design. I know the picture can't be perfectly seen, but from the looks of it, the clarity wouldn't make much of a difference. 

Honestly, I thought they made another Frankie when I saw Sweet Screams Abbey. She doesn't look like herself. But then again, the Sweet Screams ones are sort of a departure from the "norm" for these dolls

I still like them :)

Did you find it in store, or did someone else? And where?

Keen said:

Draculaura Draculocker.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service