Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Any Lalaloopsy Collectors here? So far I only have five and only collect the ones that I really love. But these new ones coming out are amazing! I already have the little alien one and want several more! Why are all the dolls coming out this year so adorable!?

Views: 2415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I LOVE THAT GREEN GIRL(is she an alien?) I MUST HAVE!
I will get that last one since I see she has a doll stand and I'll probably do re-molds for my other ones e.e
Found Hayley and Teddy today! :) I love them both.

I NEED THE SNOW MAN GIRL! SHE'S ADORABLE!!!!

Really hoping they come out with these in minis.  I'm a mini only collector and the princess and alien are must haves.

I hope so too. But so far everything that came out in the larger size has become a mini, right?

Azteca said:

Really hoping they come out with these in minis.  I'm a mini only collector and the princess and alien are must haves.

I usually only collect the mini's that sort of coordinate with some MH dolls, but that may change since they are releasing Scraps Stitched and Sewn as a large doll this fall, Peggy Seven Seas the pirate girl and Confetti Carnival dressed for a masquerade ball.  Together they look like a Halloween display. I've got mini Scraps (for Frankie Stein), and hope it won't be long before these are all available as mini's too.

Thank you for sharing this picture, I love it! This is the first time I'm seeing this pirate girl, she's very cute too!

embiebominable said:

I usually only collect the mini's that sort of coordinate with some MH dolls, but that may change since they are releasing Scraps Stitched and Sewn as a large doll this fall, Peggy Seven Seas the pirate girl and Confetti Carnival dressed for a masquerade ball.  Together they look like a Halloween display. I've got mini Scraps (for Frankie Stein), and hope it won't be long before these are all available as mini's too.

UGH so need Scraps Stitched and Sewn as a large doll!!

I have 2 of the seahorses and I loooove them.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service