Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Any Lalaloopsy Collectors here? So far I only have five and only collect the ones that I really love. But these new ones coming out are amazing! I already have the little alien one and want several more! Why are all the dolls coming out this year so adorable!?

Views: 2415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, the seashorses!

I saw leaked pictures of these a little while ago- aren't they adorable!

I don't keep up with the releases, but do collect the minis. Any news on what will replace the Ice Cream Stand and Tippy's Dance Recital play sets? :3

which one is the last one in the picture by the OP? so adorable.. where did you get it?

I've been hunting for Hayley and Teddy. Can't find them anywhere in WI though. Any advice?

Check Target, I saw those in several Targets.

Torie said:

I've been hunting for Hayley and Teddy. Can't find them anywhere in WI though. Any advice?

Actually I only follow the large dolls, lol. I see so many of the minis that I would love to have if only they were big! But here is where I go for my Lalaloopsy info http://lalaloopsydollhouse.com/lalaloopsy-minis/ and they have a whole section on minies :)

Athena Power said:

I saw leaked pictures of these a little while ago- aren't they adorable!

I don't keep up with the releases, but do collect the minis. Any news on what will replace the Ice Cream Stand and Tippy's Dance Recital play sets? :3

Her name is yet to be announced (at least to my knowledge). Here is where I saw her: http://lalaloopsydollhouse.com/2013/06/19/next-holiday-special-myst... She's so cute and I love her Peacock!

pradman said:

which one is the last one in the picture by the OP? so adorable.. where did you get it?

I found my Haley by chance. Teddy was there too, but sadly I only had enough cash for one. Teddy was gone a few days later. It's like the Targets got one set of the new four releases. Of course Mint E. and Carnival were gone :( Try asking your local Target when they get their toy shipments :)

Torie said:

I've been hunting for Hayley and Teddy. Can't find them anywhere in WI though. Any advice?
Thanks . I will. I got my mint e and my carnival at tru

Thanks a lot! :3

Shimmeree said:

Actually I only follow the large dolls, lol. I see so many of the minis that I would love to have if only they were big! But here is where I go for my Lalaloopsy info http://lalaloopsydollhouse.com/lalaloopsy-minis/ and they have a whole section on minies :)

Athena Power said:

I saw leaked pictures of these a little while ago- aren't they adorable!

I don't keep up with the releases, but do collect the minis. Any news on what will replace the Ice Cream Stand and Tippy's Dance Recital play sets? :3

I just saw some of these images yesterday, but you have posted some pictures I had never seen before, they are so cute! I casually collect the mini's since they were released, and love them! I have to be very selective, since there are so many of them, but they are just so darn cute :D

I really like the princess one but i don't know if i could afford that one. Last year they made a Christmas lalaloopsy and sold her for 50 dollars. She had a stand like the princess one but i hope they don't change 50 dollars for the princess one too.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service