Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://mhinsider.tumblr.com/post/95436022521/haunted-artwork-via-th...

Vandala, Rochelle, and Spectra Haunted art and Boo York Clawdeen, Draculaura, Catty, and Operetta.

Edit: Added Pics. Also, Catty might not be for Boo York, based on her accessories. Possibly 'Ghoulebrities in Londoom'?

Views: 5705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree about the Boo York line. They're on par with the 'Black Carpet' dolls. And I also want to see Haunted Frankie & Ghoulia.

Triumvirate said:

Cute art. Boo York looks like another budget line. That line and Freaky Field Trip are both cute but I guess I'm over the budget lines now because I probably won't buy any of those.

Haunted Rochelle is pretty but no biggie. I want to see the supposed Frankie and Ghoulia.

yeah I agree Black Carpet is defiantly one of my least favourite lines like ever, but it might be different when I see these dolls in person I like Clawdeen's outfit, and yeah I defiantly want to see Frankie and Ghoulia.

Amaranthe said:

I agree about the Boo York line. They're on par with the 'Black Carpet' dolls. And I also want to see Haunted Frankie & Ghoulia.

Triumvirate said:

Cute art. Boo York looks like another budget line. That line and Freaky Field Trip are both cute but I guess I'm over the budget lines now because I probably won't buy any of those.

Haunted Rochelle is pretty but no biggie. I want to see the supposed Frankie and Ghoulia.

I love the new artwork for Rochelle, Catty and Spectra! The rest is cute, but it's not doing anything for me. And is it just me or does Operetta's fashion remind anyone else of one of the earlier fashion packs for Frankie?

All in all, Rochelle and Catty are on my maybe list, I'll have to see the actual dolls to be sure.

And yes, I also look forward to the Frankie and Ghoulia in this line. Especially Ghoulia :D

That Rochelle!  She's much more gorgeous than I thought she could be!  And Catty is an adorable surprise!  I started off not liking her, and seeing her in person changed that.  I also need her New Scaremester, and I'll be adding this one too.  It's so sophisticated-looking!  Draculaura is generally a maybe for me.  Some look much better than others.  Boo York maybe a spring break and/or summer line perhaps?

Operetta reminds me of the Kohl's doll. And why are they ditching her mask lately? You know, the signature piece that goes with The Phantom of the Opera? Am I blind? Not up to date?

And yes, I see the sunglasses but that doesn't cut it for me.

The Haunted line looks really good, though Rochelle isn't nearly as impressive as Vandala and Spectra. Love that they're having her with grey lips, though!

The other four aren't really great. Catty is okay, but the doll's only draw IMO was her black skin. Clawdeen is hood, but it's a typical doll for her. Draculaura looks good when they don't dress her like a 6 year old so I like this one. Operetta... looks like roller maze in a Frankie fashion pack.

I just realized something looking at Rochelle's art. If you compare it to the photos of Haunted Draculaura, Clawdeen and Twyla we saw at SDCC, you notice that all of them are wearing a blue bracelet with a little hourglass on it.

I'm guessing this is connected to how the ghouls become ghosts in the movie. Perhaps they'll only have a limited amount of time before they have to return to normal, or they remain ghosts forever?

Draculauras dress looks awful, I like the "skyline" idea but it didn't come off too well in my opinion. Love her shoes though! Clawdeen and operetta are also kinda "meh" I like clawdeens outfit atleast, the use of gold here is refreshing. Hopefully her doll looks super cute. Operetta doesn't have her mask which makes no sense. As to the person saying they've no included it lately , that's a big generalization based off of ONE doll without the mask. Rochelle looks cute, very basic but cute. Need catty I love her skintone it's so different than the rest of the dolls

Sadly the only thing that Im really looking forward to from these dolls is the fact that getting clawdeen will give me another pair of shorts to use for other characters. None of them are bad looking they just arent great either. Will have to see the actual doll for rochelle though, that one might be promising.

Vandala looks awesome even in her art, Spectra is fierce but the actual doll is lackluster, and Rochelle is a bit meh- maybe the doll will be better. The Boo York dolls.. well, I don't care about them at all. Budget lines don't do it for me.

All in all, not very impressed.

Haunted--love Vandala & Spectra, Rochelle is cute but not spectacular

Boo York--love Clawdeen, like Catty, Draculaura & Operetta are meh

Draculaura's shoes look super cute but they look more like something Rochelle would wear.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service