Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Well guys, Ever After High has a website!
www.everafterhigh.com

The site has 3 very interesting webisodes and a ton of cool characters including:
Apple White daughter of Snow White
Raven Queen daughter of the evil queen
Briar Beauty daughter of Sleeping Beauty
Madeline Hatter daughter of the Mad Hatter

And so many more!

The students of ever after high are told they have to pledge to follow in their parents footsteps. If they don't their story and they disappear.

I think we can relate that Apple and Raven are the main characters.

So...who's your favorite character?(I honestly want a doll of all of them! XD)

Enjoy! ❤

Views: 7063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same here

mistic_imp said:

looks cute.. i think i am defiantly with the rebels on this one LOL  i prefer the MH art style  , they really made the whole art style  of this line look alot softer. However if the dolls are as CUTE  and unique as MH i will probably collect them..

Same here!

LunarNightLights said:

I've watched them at least 4 times each haha

timmel10 said:

I keep going to the webpage and rewatching the videos.  I'm starting to feel like I might be getting obsessed.  Oh dear.

They said July

another_monster said:
My question,as always,DO THEY COME WITH DOLL STANDS?!?
DO THEY COME WITH DOLL STANDS?!?
That is all.
Also like around when will we be seeing them in stores?there's already pics of them in their boxes so maybe less than a month?in the summer?

I love all of them and I need dolls of them! especially raven, briar,cerise, and Madeline. I love Apple, too, but she pushes Raven into it and whines about her happily ever after too much.

Me too. It's okay. Everything will be alright.

timmel10 said:

I keep going to the webpage and rewatching the videos.  I'm starting to feel like I might be getting obsessed.  Oh dear.

I had the exact same thought! lol. Especially the whole 'Cerise Hood has a secret' and starts growling... lol. 

Christian said:

wow... they had stolen a lot ideas from ONCE UPON A TIME... :-)

Cerise Hood a Werwolf like Ruby in OUAT

The Giant Tiny :-)

And the really beautiful Raven looks like Regina :-)

Does anyone still know the dolls of Lady Lovlylocks?

Also Snow White's daughter being a blonde.  

Angelica said:

I had the exact same thought! lol. Especially the whole 'Cerise Hood has a secret' and starts growling... lol. 

Christian said:

wow... they had stolen a lot ideas from ONCE UPON A TIME... :-)

Cerise Hood a Werwolf like Ruby in OUAT

The Giant Tiny :-)

And the really beautiful Raven looks like Regina :-)

Does anyone still know the dolls of Lady Lovlylocks?

Im not too crazy about these....right now im just going by the artwork.....(i cant watch the videos til later) but just from the artwork...they remind me of Moxie Girls!! Yuck!

Well, I will for sure continue to watch the webisodes, but, I don't think that I will be buying the dolls. They are admittedly very cute and creative but I can't really afford TWO addictions right now. Lol! Also, I don't really like the dolls from the pictures of Apple and Raven, but the artwork is really pretty and cute though!

I asked my Mattel Rep, and was told Mattel has not released anything yet.  More info will be available in the FALL.  So we may hear about it during the Summer.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service