Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

New Deluxe Fashion Pack Pictures - Robecca, Ghoulia, Operetta & Frankie

The eBay links with more pictures

Ghoulia

Robecca

Operetta

Frankie

Views: 2126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful!!! I need Robecca's and Operetta's! I'm not liking Frankie's and Ghoulia's anymore.

Out of the four, I like Robecca's the best.

Ghoulia's is cute, but not really digging the other two.

Ghoulia: I like the pants, too and vest way better than her dress. But I have a feeling the pants are gonna fit like I <3 Fashion Frankie's pants (disgusting)
Robecca: both her outfits are nice. Her shorts and t shirt are so super cute! The dress is way better than I thought it'd be.
Operetta: love her dress and her second outfit.
Frankie: the dress is pretty terrible IMHO but the top and skirt are fantastic!

Thanks for posting!

$44? geeze, does anyone know when these will be in store and what stores?

The only one I really like is Ghoulia because her pants look like blood and her earrings are worms!

Oh, I love Ghoulia's and hope Robecca's looks great! If Amazon gets these I hope they can ship internationally :(

Robecca's pack is missing an earring, but it is still beautiful. Will have to get Ghoulia's and Robecca's.

I want to see how cute Robecca looks in her shorts and t shirt outfit.  Too bad those shoes are a little too formal...

I like the Robecca one a lot and the Ghoulia one has some cute pieces.  I'm a little disappointed that they only come with one pair of shoes.  Anyone know the normal retail price of these?  With only one pair of shoes that cuts down the worth for me a little but, I will definitely buy the Robecca one anyway.

I would guess around $15.

Aurora said:

I like the Robecca one a lot and the Ghoulia one has some cute pieces.  I'm a little disappointed that they only come with one pair of shoes.  Anyone know the normal of these?  With only one pair of shoes that cuts down the worth for me a little but, I will definitely buy the Robecca one anyway.

Ghoulia: what are these earrings? Worms? :O Other than that, looks cool.

Robecca: those shoes are FAB! The shorts will also show more of her awesome legs. Me likes. However, what is that thingy hanging under her belt? A bag?

Operetta: this should have been her Dance Class dress, not that swimsuit-and-wrap thing she ended up having. Her mask looks odd, and the purse needs to have the details painted over, but other than that it's cool.

Frankie: still don't like the mismatched shoes, and I would have preferred if someone else had gotten the fashion pack and not her (Venus, Toralei) since she got the "I <3 Fashion" doll too, but anyway. It's just typical Frankie stuff here, nothing new.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service