Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Very dissaptioned with these dolls, I dont like them so much...

Views: 12395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howleen budget line *_____________*
That belt tho.. I do think the cherries should be on the side or.. they kinda look like.. balls.. :|
[forgive me for noticing that!]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! XD

Frankie Nadine said:

That belt tho.. I do think the cherries should be on the side or.. they kinda look like.. balls.. :|

LOL XD XD you cracked me up there!

The dolls look different, but I am pleasantly surprised :)

Now I am gonna go stare at the picture for a while...

Frankie Nadine said:

Not digging Robecca but Operetta and Lagoona are cute. Howleen I'm indifferent on until I see her in person.

lol..my daughter agrees with me about changing her outfit,those look like pj's and Howleen's supposed to be in a hip-hop class so..where's the bling-bling and ball cap??

Frankie Nadine said:

That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.  Hip Hop has nothing to do with "bling" or baseball caps.  I don't want to start an argument here but please refrain from comments about Hip Hop especially if you don't know what you are talking about.

Dragona13x said:

lol..my daughter agrees with me about changing her outfit,those look like pj's and Howleen's supposed to be in a hip-hop class so..where's the bling-bling and ball cap??

Frankie Nadine said:

Howleen Has Bright Pink Hair.

Howleen is adorable, nut-belt aside. I think that from the front, in better light, it looks more like a dance outfit than PJs.

*not my pics, found on flickr*

hey lol, notice how all 4 dance dolls are characters with special bodies.

lagoona-fins and special arms

howleen-shorter body, special hands

operetta- scarred body and arm

robecca- robo body with cool spinny legs wheels

Is it just me or does it look like Robecca is making a Duckface lol

I really hope these come with Stands....

Howleen, adorable. I'm not sure about her outfit but I love her hair.

Monkfish grade: B+

Robecca looks better than expected, but i'm not blown away. Still, she has the best outfit and the one that fits her dance theme the most. That looks like a tap outfit imo.

Monkfish grade: B

Operetta I still hate. The bow doesn't go with the rest of her outfit, the outfit looks like a thrown together swim suit thing and it's just.. .bleh. Also, her hair looks crunchy like basic Operetta. What the heck are they using for that poor girl's hair? It's got a nasty texture. She has a lovely face, nicer than a lot of the other releases of hers, but it's not enough to save the doll for me.

Monkfish grade: D-

Lagoona likewise, i'm unimpressed. Ballet as a theme bores me, it's so overdone in toy lines and it's almost offensively girly to me. I just, can't stand it. It's nice to see her in black and pink instead of her usual blues and light pinks, but the outfit does nothing for me. Her shoes look awkward and chunky, the tutu bit just looks wierd and her hair is so uninspired. Would she not have it tied UP?

Monkfish grade: F

Overall, they all need work. This line feels very rushed and kinda cobbled together. Howleen is the only one i'll bother getting, she's cute.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service