Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Very dissaptioned with these dolls, I dont like them so much...

Views: 12397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's just me or Howleen seems to be the same size as the others....not smaller anymore? I cannot really understand it from these pics....I searched in ebay and the usual seller (jones_4) has all the four dolls in pre-sale and it looks like howleen has become taller.....

Maybe she's pushed higher in the box so she can be seen?

it could be....I though the same after having looked closer to the pic....we will see...but also in the box art she is pictured in the same size as the others...I do not remember if on the werewolf sisters pack she was smaller than clawdeen or not..but anyway...this does not bother me too much..:-)

Lon said:

Maybe she's pushed higher in the box so she can be seen?

woooooooooow, i LOVE THIS DOLLS :)

She's smaller. If you look at where her knees are you can see her limbs are shorter as is her body. It'd make no sense for them to stop using the Howleen tiny body. She has shorter lower limbs and a short body, the upper limb part is a similar length to the full size dolls. random huh?

when are these suppose to be released?

Samantha Manchester said:

when are these suppose to be released?

In November ^^

Man, these look like they don't have stands again.  Grrr.

Sure, sure, I'll get this line but only because I'm a completionist.

That being said- Mattel is trying to turn MH into Barbie- beach lines, dance lines, too much useless furniture. Next thing we know Draculaura and Clawd are going to be getting married and we'll have a wedding line and then they'll have to have babies and there'll be a nursery...It's getting a little crazy. SLOW DOWN Mattel!!

Married with kids!  That sounds great!  I'm just kidding but, seriously if they made Clawdeen have some little siblings that were one or two years old, I would be all over that.  If it was as cute as it should be, anyway.  Who could resist little monster babies?  I love Howleen's ears.

Monster_Mama said:

That being said- Mattel is trying to turn MH into Barbie- beach lines, dance lines, too much useless furniture. Next thing we know Draculaura and Clawd are going to be getting married and we'll have a wedding line and then they'll have to have babies and there'll be a nursery...It's getting a little crazy. SLOW DOWN Mattel!!

I definitely wouldn't mind some younger aged monster in the MH universe, especially little werewolves! A triplet set would be lovely! I'm just a sucker for small and cute, not to mention MH, so it would so be up my alley.

I just can't stomach the idea of Clawd and Draculaura getting married, but that might be due to me still loving Clawd and Frankie together from the Love Bites comic on DA. Now if they did a wedding dress Frankie and Draculaura, THAT I would be okay with due to a wedding dress being in their monster history (Mrs. Frankenstien and Dracula's brides anyone?)

Aurora said:

Married with kids!  That sounds great!  I'm just kidding but, seriously if they made Clawdeen have some little siblings that were one or two years old, I would be all over that.  If it was as cute as it should be, anyway.  Who could resist little monster babies?  I love Howleen's ears.

Monster_Mama said:

I don't hate them, I just think Mattel could do much better. Why does Howleen's hair color look different?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service