Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Very dissaptioned with these dolls, I dont like them so much...

Views: 12392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they are great! Howleen  is especailly cute! Anyone know when they are being realeased? or have they already?

The dolls are cute but could have been better. I understand the Barbie line has to stay at the top. Monster High is awesome but if it ever starts selling better than Barbie who knows what will happen? I will still like MH regardless besides the MH line will increase in popularity and price like past doll lines have.

Honestly,I think this line would have been more interesting had the dolls been in recital outfits and not the ever bland work out gear. though.. if they're in their work out leotards.. why the hell is Robecca wearing a tophat and Operetta a silly little 50s style facinator? These things.. do not belong... with generic leotard outfits.. *twitch*

Just feels like a real missed chance to do something a bit cuter. Operetta in a full 50s swing dress would have been amazing. They completely screwed it up with her DDG dress after all, made it too short and too poofy so it looked like a tutu. Maybe this Lagoona should steal it for her ballet recital.

Howleen is cute but just looks like she's slobbing around. Totally what you'd wear to practice dance, comfy sweats and a tee, but it makes for a really dull doll. Sometimes it's better to ignore realism in favour of visually interesting designs and these outfits just... fail on that account. They're bland and overly simplistic. I just hope they have insane little details that redeem them, but as it stands, only Howleen is of any interest to me and that's purely based on PINK PIGTAILS OMG lol.

I'm sorry but swimsuits and leotards are BORING, really really boring. Unless these other girls have amazing and unique faceups, i'll pass. yet another basic MH line I can't be bothered with. That's 3 in a row now Mattel, hmm... what's going on?

maybe the are coming out for ..Halloween?..Ithink some1 said arounfd November.. since they have been coming out earlier then predicted lately..that might be it? Mattel is becoming unreliable ..

Draculad said:

The problem to me is the overabundance of black.

Why...?

they look cheap. Then again I found the rollar maze ones did too

I wasn't originally interested in these at all based on the description, but seeing them now I sort of like Robecca and Howleen. I'll have to wait 'til I see them in stores.

me too,they are probably the only ones I'll get even if they'll need new clothes

Disco Voodoo Dolly said:

I wasn't originally interested in these at all based on the description, but seeing them now I sort of like Robecca and Howleen. I'll have to wait 'til I see them in stores.

I can't help but love them all! Especially Operetta and Lagoona

Why does howleen look like that? Ok so i would still get them because i love all MH dolls and would love to collect thek all!

Hope that operetta in this version have better hair...

I really like lagoona too...

And robecca has got a strange style...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service