Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Very dissaptioned with these dolls, I dont like them so much...

Views: 12464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I'm not the only one thinking this? The more I look at it the more I think that it looks a bit like what a DT Howleen was going to be then lumped into another line in the works.

Victoria Niccals said:

I also agree that Howleen's outfit looks like pyjamas. Maybe Mattel is finally giving us the DT Howleen we've been begging them for!

I'm not impressed...

I think that it's not a coincidence that so many people think this. Sure, Mattel may be a huge company that knows what they're doing, but that doesn't mean that they're above "tricks" like this. I fully believe that this is a DT Howleen that got lumped in this line just because.

@Gamer Ghoul: ...You're very right O_o I hadn't noticed, but you're right!

♫☮Sadie Skeletol☮♫ said:

So I'm not the only one thinking this? The more I look at it the more I think that it looks a bit like what a DT Howleen was going to be then lumped into another line in the works.

Victoria Niccals said:

I also agree that Howleen's outfit looks like pyjamas. Maybe Mattel is finally giving us the DT Howleen we've been begging them for!

How cute is howleen
Just popped up on the TRU sight available to buy: here's the link http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16154046

Lagoona's box art looks like a Bratz doll

once you get them, you'll love them. They're all gorgeous in person, and they all have fantastic hair!

I'm not sure I like them either. They're not as "monsterish" as the previous releases. I hope the MH girls aren't going "mainscream"!

I don't think that Howleens outfit looks Hip Hop at all....

Just kinda disappointed in this set. 

I can't wait! I hope that I can get the Howleen and Lagoona, That are my fave.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service