Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Very dissaptioned with these dolls, I dont like them so much...

Views: 12413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i thought Robecca was clawdeen when i saw the doll...

Like her sister Clawdeen, she likes colors changes.

Ty Daye said:

I don't hate them, I just think Mattel could do much better. Why does Howleen's hair color look different?

Do you 'supose her orange hair is natural? I mean, it COULD be, I have no idea what werewolf genetics are like. If it's dyed with a semi permenant dye, she wouldn't even have to rebleach to make the jump to pink from orange after it faded. :D
Renka 1/2 said:

Like her sister Clawdeen, she likes colors changes.

Ty Daye said:

I don't hate them, I just think Mattel could do much better. Why does Howleen's hair color look different?

Is it just me, or do they look like Bratz in their box art, particularly Robecca?

My Favorite is definitely Robecca!  I love the Shoes on the Boxart, too bad I cant see them on the Doll. And her pastel Lips look adorable! I hope her Hair is as long as it is on the Boxart, it looks pretty short on the actual Doll. 

Howleen is my 2nd Favorite, even though Im not really feeling her Outfit. It really does look like a Pyjama, but I'd be wearing something like this for HipHop Dance Class too. 

Im going to pass on Operetta & Lagoona though. 

Hopefully these will be out in Germany in Time for Xmas, so I can get my Niece Howleen & Operetta since they are still missing in her Collection :)

The only one i realllllly like from the bunch, is Operetta. 

i like how howleen's hair is different then the 1st one the 1st has orange & yellow tall curly hair and now it's pink and longer and she has bangs. <3

Aww, I like them! Howleen especially!

Dissapointed with this line, Howleen and Robecca look weird and Lagoona and Operetta aren't special. The box art doesn't look so good to me :/

I hope these are customs!

AH! Now I know what the box art reminds me of, Polly Pocket! Especially that pose of Robecca!

Out of the box photos on instagram http://instagram.com/p/QppBvWgmhY/

love them

Ninapedia said:

Out of the box photos on instagram http://instagram.com/p/QppBvWgmhY/

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service