Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Very dissaptioned with these dolls, I dont like them so much...

Views: 12381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robecca: I love her tap dancing style, but I think she would suit the robot more. I love her little hat / fascinator thing. If she's not super-rare, I'll probably get her.

Lagoona: I love her! Her hair and everything is gorgeous. I will be getting her.

Operetta: A little samey. I can't see much difference from Dot Dead Gorgeous. I don't think I'll get her.

Howleen: I cannot put into words how adorable she is. No matter how rare or how expensive, I WILL be getting her.

I don't see what is hip-hop at all with Howleen's outfit. Am I the only one that thinks this is what Howleen's pajama outfit would look like? She is the only one I would consider buying and that is simply because I never found a 2 pack locally.

Yeah, I mentioned in the other post, that her outfit seems more suited for the Dead Tired line. It really does look like pajamas.

Julia Loves Ducks said:

I don't see what is hip-hop at all with Howleen's outfit. Am I the only one that thinks this is what Howleen's pajama outfit would look like? She is the only one I would consider buying and that is simply because I never found a 2 pack locally.

I am disappointed as well. I plan on buying Howleen no matter what, but I am very disappointed.

Any release date for these?  Howleen is definitely on my want list, the others I'm not interested in at all.

edit; also, where are the photos from?

I love them! :D

that's pretty good,love the starfish on the neckline and the ballet slippers!! I believe her shoes in the pic have some kinda straps but I think they are like her Mad science sandals, not suitable for ballet.What about seaweed for the overskirt?? :-)

PewDie :D ((MHR)) said:

I drew Lagoona more ballet-esque. It has been driving me crazy, so here she is my style and how I plan to redo her:

I Am not really liking the howleen her outfit looks like pj'sways . _.

there so cute i want oneeee

I really want more fashions too.

Shannanigan O'Crabby said:

That Howleen is adorable... but otherwise they are sort of "meh".

Mattel really needs to stop with the cheap line dolls and release more fashions packs.

I need more dolls like a hole in the head...

If they are the same price as like the SS or GB dolls, then I will at least get Howleen and Robecca to turn into customs.  Might just get them all to turn into customs...

Is it just me or is Howleen wearing A LOT of eye makeup? I stilll kind of what her but I'm not loving the heavy makeup.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service