Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So cute!!!!! Those create a monster are so colorfull !!!

Views: 7952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't really like them. I like the concept, I just don't like how they executed it. Yes, enough with the pink already. Stop leaving out pieces. Just ditch the "add-ons" concept and make them into a complete CAM 2 pack too.

And I feel rage that they didn't make the green bird-girl from the background of the webisodes. Why Mattel, why!? Why won't you make all the backgrounders that look like the cartoon first and then move on to other character dolls?

So, Mattel would HAVE to make another missing CaM parts pack, because I want both of these and ghost and puma complete and matching...

And I don't see how a regular torso can be compatible with that tail? So I think we will get the missing parts...

I love them both!

I thought that maybe the tail just slips onto the torsos. Maybe with the thighs attached.

But honestly, I don't know. No one does! I wouldn't be surprised if you had to get a newly shaped torso, but I see no reason why that tail couldn't slip on.

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

So, Mattel would HAVE to make another missing CaM parts pack, because I want both of these and ghost and puma complete and matching...

And I don't see how a regular torso can be compatible with that tail? So I think we will get the missing parts...

I love them both!

I forgot to mention i love the wigs, but I doubt they will end up looking that nice in rl. My skeleton CAM's wig was a completely unusable greasy frizzy mess! :(

I adore both. The color scheme on the siren is meh but the wigs for both are gorgeous! I hope they turn out that wonderful (doubt it though). I agree with Werewolfsisters72 about the tail slipping on the torsos. The CAM parts are meant to be interchangeable so I doubt they would make that part unless it was compatible with the other sets. Hope to see another torso pack released for these two and the ghost girl. I hate not having matching sets. May end up buying an extra torso pack for these until they get their own released. As for the blue and pink things that come with the siren... I assume those are belts. Looking at the bigger and clearer picture that someone had linked they look more like belts to me. Probably to make a less obvious transition between the torso and fin? idk. Lol. I think the Harpy has the extra hands so that you could give them the winged ones or the regular, depending on your tastes? I'd definitely use the winged though.

the blue & pink things are 2 different belts for her just 2 let u know.:}

purple_monkfish said:

Wow, these are beautiful.

I was wondering how long it'd take before we saw some sort of mermaid thing. I'm glad they went the cam route though, making her an actual character would have felt far too "girly" for me. Mermaids, like Ballerinas, fairies, princesses etc are featured in just about EVERY girly doll line.

But i'm glad to see a tail like this. With some alteration, you should be able to make a naga tail with it as well bwhahaha.

What are the blue and pink things near her hands though?

The harpy looks to have... two sets of hands? What's that about? But I am SO HAPPY to see what looks like wing arms instead of just wings tacked on the back. And birdy feets??? Her shoes look fabulous, I really hope they've embraced the bird monster theme totally here. If she has proper wing arms I will be over the moon, seriously.

Very exciting. Certainly more exciting than the core cam sets for me. I mean come on, Mummy and Gorgon? Again??? But we seem to have a nice "greek myth" theme going on here hahaha. Mummy being the exception.

I wonder if we'll see boy ones this assortment. I would love more boys.

yeah i am sooo happy they have finnely made thes i have been wonting this to happen a long time ago. ooh btw dos anybody know when they come out!!!!! please let me know if u know:} 

They're so pretty!

Just picked up the siren and harpy at a Shopko! I can't wait to open them later tonight! I will absolutely post pics!

What was the price ?

Melissa Rene` Tiede said:

Just picked up the siren and harpy at a Shopko! I can't wait to open them later tonight! I will absolutely post pics!

awwwwwwww they are so cool!!!!! who said Mattel is runnig out of ideas? YAY!

At one shopko in my area they were $12 and another they were $15. The Harpy only comes with one pair of hands (some pics show hands attached to the wings and another pair unattached). I hate the wigs even though they are getting better and so I rerooted one of the siren dolls (pic attached); also, the siren (mermaid) fin also will fit CAM boy torsos..

Attachments:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service