Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So cute!!!!! Those create a monster are so colorfull !!!

Views: 7941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those look amazing! I want both of them! I really hope they release bodies for both, though (along with the Puma and Ghost bodies).

These are beautiful! Definitely getting the harpy. Although I hope they make matching torsos because I probably won't get the cams until they make the torsos. I made the mistake of buying cams last year without torsos and was mad when the torso pack came out, since I had put sonics whorl into painting torsos.

About the person (forget who) who said the things by the siren are wings... I don't think so. Sirens are actually to be more like harpies, just more evil and slightly prettier. But sirens can also be mermaids. The bird version has wings, yes. But a mermaid version of a siren would not.
* so much work

oh wow amazing!

but...

I really thought they learned their lesson about the incomplete CAM sets. are we gonna be forced to buy more separate torso packs from Mattel.com? Ugh!

please dont discontinue making boys. Im really hoping for a skeleton, dragon & robot boy CAM...

These are gorgeous!

Perhaps why the Harpy has two sets of hands is so you can choose to use the ultra-epic wing hands or just plain regular hands?

OMG I LOVE them!!!

But the wigs...uhhh

What is that under the Siren's hands?

Love them both! They'll be the next add ons. What the bet they'll come out when the gorgon/mummy and blob/ice girl come out.

The mermaid's face and hair are really beautiful. Not sure about the hot pink fins though, and I'd hate to buy something incomplete.

Love these. Completely. The parts from the new Ice Girl and Blob set will look awesome with these two ladies. Those wigs are gorgeous. Hopefully they end up being produced that way =X I'm incredibly impressed with the new CAMs coming out. They're pushing the bounderies so much more with these new sets and I love it! Keep up the good work.

Added Note: Maybe you get extra harpy hands in case you want to dress her in a long sleeved outfit?

Huge fan of Sirens mermaids sea monsters Mer-men all things from the sea so I love her. I love greek mythology so the Harpy gets a big "YAY!" from me too. I love her wings

Incase you didn't see, the Harpy has extra hands above her wings. c;

Werecat Strut said:

Love these. Completely. The parts from the new Ice Girl and Blob set will look awesome with these two ladies. Those wigs are gorgeous. Hopefully they end up being produced that way =X I'm incredibly impressed with the new CAMs coming out. They're pushing the bounderies so much more with these new sets and I love it! Keep up the good work.

Added Note: Maybe you get extra harpy hands in case you want to dress her in a long sleeved outfit?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service