Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

So I just got Operetta yesterday and what a find it was. Anyways I was reading her diary and apparently she's writing it to someone named Fynn. Who could this person possible be? She also mentions a male werewolf who played the guitar but he didn't have a name. Howleen was also mentioned but we all know she's going to be a doll so what about the other two characters she mentions? What are your thoughts on this?

Views: 1395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had just finished the final MH novel and there was mention of Ghoulia's older sister named Moan'ica Yelps. I bet if she was ever made into a doll she would be so gorgeous and as tall as Nefera.

I read somewhere that Frankie mentioned a gargoyle boy in one of her diaries, and only referred to him as '7'. I also read that the gargoyle cam boy could possibly him. (Though the eye color is not the same.)

I'd love to have her older sister, I love that Cleo has Nefera and Clawdeen has Clawd and Howleen. Although my daughter thinks that Clawdeen and Clawd are married and Howleen is their daughter. lol.

Rudy said:

I had just finished the final MH novel and there was mention of Ghoulia's older sister named Moan'ica Yelps. I bet if she was ever made into a doll she would be so gorgeous and as tall as Nefera.

Lol! Nice Clawdeen still has her other four brothers their names are on my other discussion about her other siblings. So who knows if Mattel will ever make them.

Charlize's Mom said:

I'd love to have her older sister, I love that Cleo has Nefera and Clawdeen has Clawd and Howleen. Although my daughter thinks that Clawdeen and Clawd are married and Howleen is their daughter. lol.

Rudy said:

I think so too! That does make a lot of sense but who knows. Mattel seems to be releasing new dolls at a pretty frantic pace. Which is good in some ways others not so much. I have yet to see any dolls stocked on the selves since May.

THATONEKID said:

Cleo and Deuce forever!(; In C.A Cupid's diary it hints that Cleo + Deuce are true love, and says that the only reason Clawd and Cleo got together is because she shot them with arrows.

Rudy said:

So I just read Rochelle's diary and this has nothing to do with new characters but she has a major crush on Deuce. I really hope Mattel doesn't decide to split up Cleo and Deuce they are the cutest couple. Even if they did I would still keep them together no matter what.

any ideas on when they plan to release that one... as much as i love MH, mattel seriously needs to take a short hiatus on new dolls, make some of the older ones we're looking for, and just let us catch up. i feel bad for any new collectors... this is getting kind of ridiculous. i already have a long list of girls to get this year... i have all of the basics so far... some others, and my list to buy is getting so long... i don't even want all of the new ones being released... i'd say less than half, and it's still getting out of hand... hopefully, i can get most of them, but dang... i can't keep up :(

THATONEKID said:

New Characters To Be Revealed in a Later Travel Line to Scaris-> Skelita and Jinafire.

Agreed, if they stretched it out, this could last a lot longer... but I'm thinking they want to milk it for what its worth before it becomes old news... 

THATONEKID said:

Probaly later, around Christmas early 2013? I agree Monster High is going to burn out all it's ideas and fade to the blackness.

Charlize's Mom said:

any ideas on when they plan to release that one... as much as i love MH, mattel seriously needs to take a short hiatus on new dolls, make some of the older ones we're looking for, and just let us catch up. i feel bad for any new collectors... this is getting kind of ridiculous. i already have a long list of girls to get this year... i have all of the basics so far... some others, and my list to buy is getting so long... i don't even want all of the new ones being released... i'd say less than half, and it's still getting out of hand... hopefully, i can get most of them, but dang... i can't keep up :(

THATONEKID said:

New Characters To Be Revealed in a Later Travel Line to Scaris-> Skelita and Jinafire.

I think Mattel is trying to catch up on the previous years mistake of not having enough dolls to go around. I'm hoping this year will be a better year to buy new dolls and possibly older ones. I'm still missing a couple myself. Best of luck to everyone! :)

Charlize's Mom said:

Agreed, if they stretched it out, this could last a lot longer... but I'm thinking they want to milk it for what its worth before it becomes old news... 

THATONEKID said:

Probaly later, around Christmas early 2013? I agree Monster High is going to burn out all it's ideas and fade to the blackness.

Charlize's Mom said:

THATONEKID said:

I agree. I want more male monsters!

Rudy said:

Did you guys see the new character in Skull Shores? Andy was his name I so hope he becomes a doll. There needs to be more male monsters out there.

It's kind of dumb with all these new releases of new characters and new lines not a single male doll.

theshyfox said:

I agree. I want more male monsters!

Rudy said:

Did you guys see the new character in Skull Shores? Andy was his name I so hope he becomes a doll. There needs to be more male monsters out there.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service