Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Yep, another new line of monster dolls trying to ride Monster High's coattails. But I will admit, these are better than most of the knockoffs we've seen. The outifts are dull, but the dolls themselves look quite decent, and look a lot more like actual zombies than Ghoulia and Moe's dolls do. I'm sure customizers looking for a decent jointed body to work with will find these useful.

Views: 928

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm leaning between thinking these are neat and thinking that they're actually a little TOO horrifying in appearance.

They look ok I'll have to see them in real life.
The one with the 60's hairstyle is cute.

I think I would be more into these if it weren't Jakks making them.  I dislike these for the same reason I'm not a big fan of the Winx dolls, that being the stickish appearance of the bodies.  I wouldn't even make customs out of these because they're so stiff-looking. :\

I like their hair colors and hair styles, particularly the curly-haired doll, but thats really it. I won't be getting these. It is cool to see another "anti-barbie" line of dolls though. Its nice that there are several doll lines that feature more unique character rather than just a tall, beautiful blonde and her equally beautiful, tall friends.

What's wrong with Jakks?I'm just curious.
My friend doesn't like that company so there must be a reason but she never tells me.

Fusspot said:

I think I would be more into these if it weren't Jakks making them.  I dislike these for the same reason I'm not a big fan of the Winx dolls, that being the stickish appearance of the bodies.  I wouldn't even make customs out of these because they're so stiff-looking. :\

I love these they look like zombie winx dolls. I will be getting these cross over dolls.

I want!

Looks like discoloured pound shop Barbie dolls to me. I usually like death related pun names but they just don't go with the look of the dolls and I'm surprised at the lack of gothic styled dolls (a la Draculaura). If they were a bit more gothic looking then I may consider buying. Can't wait to see what the customisers do to them.

The outfits look cheap but, other then that the dolls are sort of cute!  Best looking "imitation Monster High" dolls I have seen yet.  I think.

They are pretty cute, I like that they are in different decades. The blue haired doll needs a different outfit though, I think her cheerleading outfit would look better on the one with the purple 1960's hair.

Definitely better than some of the other ones Ive seen

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service