Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The two new CAM packs are on the Target website!


http://www.target.com/p/Monster-High-Create-A-Monster-Gargoyle-Vamp...


http://www.target.com/p/Monster-High-Create-A-Monster-Witch-Cat-Gir...



They're coming soon if they are on a store website already! 

Views: 444

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They still don't have the Howleen and Clawdeen pack on their site though do they?  How odd.  Honestly I hope the new CaM packs don't come out *too* soon.  I need some time to give my wallet a rest!

I thought it was weird that they don't have the 2 pack on there, when it's already out and the new CAMs aren't even out yet too.

Heather said:

They still don't have the Howleen and Clawdeen pack on their site though do they?  How odd.  Honestly I hope the new CaM packs don't come out *too* soon.  I need some time to give my wallet a rest!

i dont like these new CAM sets. i dont like the cats face, they only come with 1 pair of shoes and the clothes r so boring

Lol it says a store near me has them.........yeah I'm sure they do ;)

They probably have the same DCPI number as the other CAMs 

ghoulkidsrule said:

Lol it says a store near me has them.........yeah I'm sure they do ;)

I bet the reason Howleen/Clawdeen aren't on the site yet is because they expected a huge demand for them and didn't want them on the site, so that scalpers can buy a ton at once.  The CAMS aren't as popular, so demand isn't as high for them.  That's why I think they are on the site now, while the sisters are not.
 
Heather said:

They still don't have the Howleen and Clawdeen pack on their site though do they?  How odd.  Honestly I hope the new CaM packs don't come out *too* soon.  I need some time to give my wallet a rest!

That's exactly it. All the different lines have the same DPCI, Basic, CAMs, Plush, Fashion Packs, SS, DT, DotD, etc. The only ones that don't have the same DPCI are the 2 packs.

Victoria Ying said:

They probably have the same DCPI number as the other CAMs 

ghoulkidsrule said:

Lol it says a store near me has them.........yeah I'm sure they do ;)

Ok, the witch has like, the BEST face mold/paint job EVER. She looks so disdainful and sullen! SOOOO in love with her <3

And I've been waiting for that Gargoyle boy! I love that slight tinge of green in his skin tone <3 Not feeling the bieber wig (though I'm sure there's only so many ways to go for a wig intended for a relatively traditionally masculine male character,) but that's A-OK WITH ME since his face mold is amazing and already looks great shaved :D

Does it say they're available in stores for anyone else? I doubt it, but I just want to make sure I'm not seeing things.

As it has been stated many times and in my post above yours, they have the same DPCI as the other CAMs, so if it says the Vampire/Gargoyle is in stock, it means any of them could be in stock.

JesseSesame said:

Does it say they're available in stores for anyone else? I doubt it, but I just want to make sure I'm not seeing things.

I didn't know what that DCPI stuff meant, and I asked if anyone else was seeing that they were available on the website, not jumping to the conclusion that OMG THEY MUST BE OUT OMG OMG OMG.



Lillian Gracey said:

As it has been stated many times and in my post above yours, they have the same DPCI as the other CAMs, so if it says the Vampire/Gargoyle is in stock, it means any of them could be in stock.

JesseSesame said:

Does it say they're available in stores for anyone else? I doubt it, but I just want to make sure I'm not seeing things.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service