Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Our latest update features a new “Big Sister” torso, Wolf ears and 2 different sized unicorn horns. These items are meant for use with your Monster High customs. The “Big Sister” is made from a Nefera body. It’s been modified to use CAM limbs, wings & tail. The wolf ears are made from the CAM set. The clips were removed and the post replaced with a threaded rod. The unicorn horns were a request and come in two different sizes. All the head accessories use a threaded rod so you can attach securely without need for glue. ^_^

You can follow us on a variety of platforms:

Store: http://www.plastic-curves.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plasticcurves

Tumblr: http://lorensharpe.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlasticCurves

Trade for Store Credit: http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/trade-for-store-credit

Tags: cam, cast, nefera, torso, unicorn, werewolf, wolf

Views: 1810

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have any plans to make the male torsos?  Cause I would love to see both the normal guy torsos as well as a more feminine guy torso (like, the shape of the female only without breasts) for the more girly male characters.  I love the horns!  I wish I had known about them a few months back when I was working on my male unicorn character, or else I would have bought one!

We don't have any plans for doing any male CAM parts. Our store just does items for female toys. BrideOfSmithenstein sells male torsos. You might ask her about making new boy styles.

Edit: We don't normally do male stuff, but I would consider doing them on commission. I do have a commission pending for male limbs.
Roselite de Tenousei said:

Do you have any plans to make the male torsos?  Cause I would love to see both the normal guy torsos as well as a more feminine guy torso (like, the shape of the female only without breasts) for the more girly male characters.  I love the horns!  I wish I had known about them a few months back when I was working on my male unicorn character, or else I would have bought one!

everything on the site looks great!

whoops, cut myself off - do you have plans to add the cat ears? my daughter's wolf ears worked fine but those cat ears stink. thanks!

Yes, I do plan on adding more ear types to the catalog. Cat Ears are among them. We are open to suggestions and some requests for ew items to add, so please feel free to post them. If multiple people say they like a particular idea, it makes it much more likely we'd bump it up on the list. ^_^

Julia Phelps said:

everything on the site looks great!

whoops, cut myself off - do you have plans to add the cat ears? my daughter's wolf ears worked fine but those cat ears stink. thanks!

thanks! I'll try to keep checking back for them then.

LOVE the idea of a CAM Nefera torso!  Definitely going to have to buy one soon.  Think you might do a Howleen?

I certainly want to, but I don't have her. She's on my Trade for Credit list specifically for this reason. I also plan on doing the matching limbs too, so we can have different doll options.

Xentrique said:

LOVE the idea of a CAM Nefera torso!  Definitely going to have to buy one soon.  Think you might do a Howleen?

Hey, thanks for the shout out!  : )

~Bride

...just got my 6 armed torso-- it's perfection!!

Matt

BrideOfSmithenstein: You're welcome!

Matthew Sutton: Glad you like it, Matt! Hope to see your custom soon. ^_^

Oh.. thanks for reminding me!! I need to place an order with you... (though I looked for the "upper arms only" option after your update and it wasn't on there).

I would love to see more accessories styles for ears, wings horns and tails!!

I really "need" a Devil Girl tail... :D

Sorry, I didn't take new pictures yet. I'll try to get that done for Sunday. Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service