Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

It's been a while since I've seen posts on these two dolls, so I figured I'd ask and see if anyone has heard anything new on these two. I'm extremely excited for them, but remembering how easy past store exclusives were to track down I don't want to miss them. (Note the sarcasm - remember the Werecat Twins, Howleen/Clawdeen 2-pack, and Cupid?)

So, has anyone spotted them, found a UPC number for Bloodgood, or even had them shown up in the store computer systems yet? I know for a fact that Catrine DeMew has been in the Walmart computer system for a few weeks now at my local store, but nothing on order, in transit or anything more on her. My gut feeling is she'll come with the big reset they have every 6 months or so, the closest one being now with the New Year.

And for those who are new here or don't know what I am talking about, here are the two new dolls supposed to be released sometime this Spring:

Catrine DeMew (Walmart exclusive):

Headless Headmistress Bloodgood (Toys R Us exclusive):

Views: 1960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here in Maryland, I found Power Ghouls at Target more than a week ago. They were there for one morning, then gone again.

Cindy

Shay Nix said:

@ScaryAnn, where are you located? On the East Coast, the PG's have not even been released yet. Some acquaintances at my local stores keep me updated regularly and no existing shipments from the Target distribution center. With that said, this side of the US sees everything last. The Midwest and West Coast have had PG's for well over a week it seems and the inventory at my Target's seem no where in sight.

Target did resets all this week and all they got replenishments of is RM, DC, and more Scaris dolls and playsets.

Yes I am located on the East Coast.  Our Targets did their resets and Walmart was moving out the old toys and setting up the new spaces......nothing new on the shelves at Walmart yet.....just the beginning stages of the moves.  Our Targets also got in the new Power Ghouls dolls and when I went they had 3 of each.  

Shay Nix said:

@ScaryAnn, where are you located? On the East Coast, the PG's have not even been released yet. Some acquaintances at my local stores keep me updated regularly and no existing shipments from the Target distribution center. With that said, this side of the US sees everything last. The Midwest and West Coast have had PG's for well over a week it seems and the inventory at my Target's seem no where in sight.

Target did resets all this week and all they got replenishments of is RM, DC, and more Scaris dolls and playsets.

See, I know places like Maryland and up north on the east coast would. I'm in stupid and country, SC. They are slow on everything here. I was willing to drive as far as Charlotte for my daughter to get them but the guys know the dolls pretty well there and they have not had any to come in yet.
@ScaryAnn: lucky you!
Maybe by Monday :( the guy that helps me really knows his stuff regarding inventory and he said our new MH won't be in for nearly a month. That is how severely we lack. Lol. Bloodgood will be out at TRU by the time we get Wonder Wolf and Polterghoul.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service