Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Neffera And the cat sisters INFEARMATION( UPDATED on June 23 2011)

Nefera de Nile - Nefera is Cleo's older sister. Nefera is first mentioned in Clawd's diary and has had a mention in the webisode "Miss Infearmation" and Cleo's new diary. Nefera was the previous Fearleading captain prior to her graduating and is the one who placed Toralei, Purrsephone, and Meowlody on the squad and insists Cleo keeps them on. Nefera has also gained a modelling career after high school to the chagrin of Cleo. Cleo feels insecure whenever compared to Nefera. Nefera has been recently trademarked for a doll.[17]
XD

 

And now we know the names are Purssephone and Meowlody(how cheesy LOL)

 

(75% of the info was found on wikipedia 25% in clawds diary)  I AM NOT A PERCENTAGE CALCULATOR DONT JUDGE MY RATINGS LOL 

 

Heres neffera

Views: 1811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

=<.<= i can't wait for them to get speaking roles, maybe in the next webisode we will see cleo's sis or one of the later ones.
Or Nefertari




Violet Fox said:
Nefera is similar to Nefertiti

And you know this.... how?

 

*Spoiler warning for the second book*

 

It's fairly obvious that her story's going for the ZOMG, she's a RAD! With the whole adopting thing and the fact that she could, oh, I don't know make people do stuff with her voice. I mean, that's the main thing about Sirens. Their compelling voice.

 

I think she probably hasn't read the second book yet and that's why she thinks Melody's mom isn't a Siren. D:

P-girl said:

And you know this.... how?

 

*Spoiler warning for the second book*

 

It's fairly obvious that her story's going for the ZOMG, she's a RAD! With the whole adopting thing and the fact that she could, oh, I don't know make people do stuff with her voice. I mean, that's the main thing about Sirens. Their compelling voice.

 

The Phantom never had a compelling voice.

Also, what most people tend to forget:

Melody is Lisi's own creation, not part of the Monster High clique used with the dolls and the webisodes. So, if she's a RAD, she ain't Operetta, who's quite obviously her own person.

I'm not making stuff up, I'm making predictions.

This is what I know, correct me if I'm wrong:
Melody had an operation on her nose. She became pretty, but lost her singing voice.

With said voice, she apperantly could make people do things. (This is sketchy, I admit)

And she's most probably adopted.

 

Unless Lisi goes M. Night Shyamalan all of a sudden, for me, the writing's on the wall.

samoyea said:

i can't belive people are making up info about melodey!

P-girl said:

The Phantom never had a compelling voice.

Also, what most people tend to forget:

Melody is Lisi's own creation, not part of the Monster High clique used with the dolls and the webisodes. So, if she's a RAD, she ain't Operetta, who's quite obviously her own person.

I like how Nefera looks too. I might have done a happy dance in my seat and babbled to my boy about her for a bit after I saw her. We watch the episodes together and he is always amused by my reactions.

From what I've heard from reliable third parties, it's either done or working towards the ZOMG, Melody = Adopted! Twist.

 

Don't you own the book? You could read it yourself better then I do.

Exactly! Manu even says that her mother had a voice that was intoxicating because she could get anyone to do anything with it, which is what sirens do. He said that Melody's voice was just like her mother's. He even mentioned that Marina's daughter had a nose that looked like a camel hump. Melody had a nose like that until she had gotten surgery. I'll gladly type up the page to prove to samoyea that Marina is Melody's mom. It clearly says that in the book without saying, "Marina is Melody's mom". lol

P-girl said:

I'm not making stuff up, I'm making predictions.

This is what I know, correct me if I'm wrong:
Melody had an operation on her nose. She became pretty, but lost her singing voice.

With said voice, she apperantly could make people do things. (This is sketchy, I admit)

And she's most probably adopted.

 

Unless Lisi goes M. Night Shyamalan all of a sudden, for me, the writing's on the wall.

samoyea said:

i can't belive people are making up info about melodey!

P-girl said:

The Phantom never had a compelling voice.

Also, what most people tend to forget:

Melody is Lisi's own creation, not part of the Monster High clique used with the dolls and the webisodes. So, if she's a RAD, she ain't Operetta, who's quite obviously her own person.

*Points upward to Lillian's comment*

 

Just because it hasn't been said just yet, doesn't make it bleeding obvious.

Mmh

mmmmm Melody.......Melody were have i heard that OH I  KNOW

LITTLE MERMAID LOLOLOLOLOL 

P-girl said:

*Points upward to Lillian's comment*

 

Just because it hasn't been said just yet, doesn't make it bleeding obvious.

Er.... where does Transforming come in? Most Monster High Characters don't transform into Monsters, they just ARE.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service