Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello everyone!

It's Rayne Winx here! I'm back from my SUPER long break. >_< So... um.. yeah.. Well, I'm back! :D I've become a little more serious about customizing dolls. I'm not re-rooting though XD.

So, I've got a question for you experienced doll-modders out there.

Does Nefera have the same head size as the other dolls?

I have a new OC (A manticore) and Nefera has the perfect skin tone and body build for her.

I have my eye on a wig for my Nefera custom, but I want to know for sure if Nefera has the same head size before I go and buy the wig and a new Nefera doll.

If Nefera doesn't have the same head size, what is her head size? What doll wigs can she wear? For example, Frankie and the other ghouls wear a 5/6. If Nefera is different, what would be her size?

I was thinking a Liv wig might work, but I'm unsure... I just don't know what Nefera's head size is.

Thank you!

~Rayne Winx~

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since a 5/6 is usually pretty loose on MH girls, I would assume it would fit Nefera better, actually. But I don't have one to measure, so hopefully someone else will chime in.

Alright, well thank you anyway! ^_^ I do, however, know that Liv wigs are a tiny bit loose on the main ghouls. So, that is a possibility. Thanks so much, again! :D

Quinn (○´・д・)ノ Lawson said:

Since a 5/6 is usually pretty loose on MH girls, I would assume it would fit Nefera better, actually. But I don't have one to measure, so hopefully someone else will chime in.

Just compared Nefera to a Draculaura (Scaris since that was the 1st 1 I grabbed) & the head size was the same.

Wow! Thank you so much! Looks like my manticore WILL be getting a doll! ^_^ Thank you again!

Now...off to find that wig....

Witch Doctor said:

Just compared Nefera to a Draculaura (Scaris since that was the 1st 1 I grabbed) & the head size was the same.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service