Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Good morning everyone! I am selling some Monster High dolls for my daughter. We have all 1st wave dolls. We have a Nefera de Nile doll....she has everything but the diary, but her leg is broken at the knee. I have come to the collectors forum to ask for advice to see if she has any value or if we should throw her out. Perhaps someone here is interested in purchasing her for a fair price? (Maybe she can be used for parts?)

Any feedback is appreciated!

Thank you!!

Kim

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck on your upcoming sales. Nefera is in demand. There will be some value so do not throw her out, but it will be a lot less than the $50-$75 she is selling for on Ebay. Take care.

Could you post some pictures? I am interested in her. Could you also put your username in the photos as well. Are you selling the other 1st wave dolls?

I will post pictures of her this evening....I am at work (lol). She is in beautiful condition except for the leg. :( I think the only thing we are missing for her is the diary.

I have auctions up on ebay . My user name is chimoongirl

I have Clawd, Holt, Jackson, Toralei, Ghoulia, Spectra and Rochelle up for auction.

The ones I have not put up for auction are Abbey, Frankie, Robecca, Nefera, Draculaura, Cleo, Laguna, Operetta, Clawdeen and Duece. Some are missing accessories and such and I want to see if I can locate them.

Thank you! :)

Elena's_Dad said:

Good luck on your upcoming sales. Nefera is in demand. There will be some value so do not throw her out, but it will be a lot less than the $50-$75 she is selling for on Ebay. Take care.

I also have Venus and Jinafire  :)

chimoongirl said:

I will post pictures of her this evening....I am at work (lol). She is in beautiful condition except for the leg. :( I think the only thing we are missing for her is the diary.

I have auctions up on ebay . My user name is chimoongirl

I have Clawd, Holt, Jackson, Toralei, Ghoulia, Spectra and Rochelle up for auction.

The ones I have not put up for auction are Abbey, Frankie, Robecca, Nefera, Draculaura, Cleo, Laguna, Operetta, Clawdeen and Duece. Some are missing accessories and such and I want to see if I can locate them.

Here are the pics I promised. I have not found the stand or brush.

magicalmadge said:

Could you post some pictures? I am interested in her. Could you also put your username in the photos as well. Are you selling the other 1st wave dolls?

Oh, wow. I think she would do pretty well actually considering. I mean, she has her ring and that is a very rare and sought after accessory. People will bid just for that!

Thank you for your feedback. I figured I would try to see if someone just needed parts. She is in good condition. My daughter didn't have her very long when she put her in a drawer and clipped the leg.

lovelysmooty said:

Oh, wow. I think she would do pretty well actually considering. I mean, she has her ring and that is a very rare and sought after accessory. People will bid just for that!

I think you should get a good price for her she could be used for parts. Her clothes are hard to get as well. Mattel might not make another nefera for that reason people might bid a lot on her. Someone might just glue the leg back on if they just want her for display.

Thank you for your post!  I'm shocked they haven't made another version of her. She's so pretty! Actually someone from here has offered to buy her. Im glad I didn't throw her away. My daughter took very good care of her toys this one was a bad accident. She was so upset.

thrifty dolly said:

I think you should get a good price for her she could be used for parts. Her clothes are hard to get as well. Mattel might not make another nefera for that reason people might bid a lot on her. Someone might just glue the leg back on if they just want her for display.

If she hasnt sold I'm interested in buying.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service