Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Don't know if this is the correct forum to post this in. Has anyone seen this new dolls. They are a little bigger than Monster High but apparently the clothes fit kind of nice and the shoes fit even thought they are a little tight. I just thought it was funny this one looks so much like Draculaura, but the other ones are kind of ok. They have two faces and come with two set of clothes and two wigs. The wigs are a littel big on MH dolls.

Views: 5564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw these in toys r us. They're ugly, they all have the same face mold (which is ugly) and they're ugly. So thanks but no thanks.
  1. They have change around heads which i think is cool
  2. Thier clothes fit Monster high and will probally great on them but then again unsure what clothes they actually have on
  3. They come with extra clothes
  4. They have wigs i see new possiblities for our cam dolls

The cons about them

1. They arent very pretty dolls
  2. They are the same price as monster highs i think but im not sure so if im wrong correct me
  3. They do not look anything like thier art i wuld of loved to see them with big eyes and fun hair but im pretty sure they didnt even try
  4. Thier copying mh in way and i mean come on is that doll really going to have the boots if not im ok with it it your going overboard thier i think Talin looks like Dracualura and Siva somewhat looks like Spectra and Kailani got some Ghoulia happening in day version and and Azra to me is Abbey all the way

And now some questions

1. How are there wigs are they nice like Livs or cheaply made like the cams original wigs ?
  2. Do thier shoes fit mh or only thier clothes?
  3. Which dolls are out already and do the have the same clothes as thier art
  4. On thier site do you realize all the glitches in Kailanis bio Azra day version shows up and then you click on each one and its Talins bio for each they really should fix did anybody recongnize that

Looks like Monster High and Bratz had a baby! Unfortunately, its not a very pretty baby...

Talin has Draculaura's wave2 dress and original boots! Siva looks like Clawdeen and Spectra! Kalani looks like Ghoulia and Lagoona! Azra looks like Abbey! Go to Mystixx.com, and click on profiles, and day and night! I emailed Mattel about this

lol.My sis is going to love them.So she might be the 1st MH fan to do that ,lol. I've always heard how Mattel actually stole the MH idea from some small company so if that is,they would be reaping what they sow.Still lawsuit coming Mystixx way.

Okay, the Bratzillas and Novi Stars were just jumping on the monster band wagon thing but this is in a totally different ball park. I saw these dolls in store and they are dead on, aside from the head they have the same body style as MH even to the point where their hands are the exact same size and in the exact same position. And if you look at both of their day and night pics, Kalani has high heeled converses and glasses very similar to basic Ghoulia, Talin's boots are exactly like Dracularas, Siva has boots with buckles and a fur collar thing around her neck like basic Clawdeen, and Azra has a bio and fur and ice theme that are similar to Abbey. Each of these dolls has some aspect of MH characters, this is copying. I'm pretty sure these are going to be taken off of the shelves pretty damn fast.

I find these utterly creepy

But yeah, I'm almost certain their clothes will be a near perfect fit for MH dolls but with them being so similar, and a lawsuit on its way, I would suggest buying them soon. XD

I saw 2 diff ones in TRU

I hated the double faces.  As for the wigs, the one that actually come on the doll looks good but the extra looks horrible.  It is far worse than any wig I have seen.  Same for the outfits.  The one actually one the doll looks ok but the extra looks like it is from the dollar tree....They are a little bigger than MH IMO

lol @ outfiit from the dollar tree comment. the dolls are indeed creepy which is the cool part,I should check TRU b4 they are gone,I'm sure they'll become a rarity very soon for the copying/lawsuit soon reason.  btw ..how much were they selling for?

patricia jauss said:

I saw 2 diff ones in TRU

I hated the double faces.  As for the wigs, the one that actually come on the doll looks good but the extra looks horrible.  It is far worse than any wig I have seen.  Same for the outfits.  The one actually one the doll looks ok but the extra looks like it is from the dollar tree....They are a little bigger than MH IMO

The toy company Playhut sent me the first set of these dolls I got them today. :)

hey!! Been trying to click the link on that page and it's not working for me. When I go to Playhut home it says the dolls are coming soon.. how did you get them????I checked TRU online and nothing. Any help..

VampyNapy said:

The toy company Playhut sent me the first set of these dolls I got them today. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service