Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Not sure if this is the place to post this bit here we go I came across these dolls the other day that seem like a complete carbon copy of a monster high doll except more expensive and the faces are so pointy what do you guys think of these dolls

Tags: Mystixx, dolls

Views: 1212

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome I'm more interested in the wigs over anything else

Milkbatty said:

They are coming out with fashion packs, actually. They were shown at NY Toy Fair. And as far as I've seen, their clothes, shoes, and wigs fit MH.

I like their clothes more than the doll itself. I wish they didnt all have the same dour facial expresion. They look like they're glaring at you(like you just threw a verbal insult at them,) lol.

They do have a mean looking expression but I think they have two faces their heads turn and have a human face and a vampire face

mechagirl said:

I like their clothes more than the doll itself. I wish they didnt all have the same dour facial expresion. They look like they're glaring at you(like you just threw a verbal insult at them,) lol.

The idea of two faces? Grand.

I love the larger body sizes. The factory paint is trash. The face sculpts aren't as plump as my personal tastes are driven towards. 

Thanks for sharing this though, it's kind of interesting to see all the other dolls that can be confused with MH.

Is free the face paint is pretty bad but I would buy these to use the bodies for parts or something an they have wigs wich are great

AshGUTZ said:

The idea of two faces? Grand.

I love the larger body sizes. The factory paint is trash. The face sculpts aren't as plump as my personal tastes are driven towards. 

Thanks for sharing this though, it's kind of interesting to see all the other dolls that can be confused with MH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgPXOrdGiMA

here a link to the ny toy fair video, witht he fashion packs, grimmand zombie dolls. some of teh fashioms a v good and some come with wigs. im in uk tho and we dont have theese here.

idk i saw these in tru the other day.. they just look like MH fakies to me.. they seem kind of cheap for the 20 they cost. also  don't like there face sculpts or face ups.

Looks like they might have some nice fashion acessories.. So,  if the clothing and wigs will fit monster high and the quality looks OK  then that would be nice. :)

I agree their ace sculpt is odd they have a very pointy face and very round head and the face paint is very plain I guess but yes the fashion packs is te onli thing I would buy from this line of dolls

mistic_imp said:

idk i saw these in tru the other day.. they just look like MH fakies to me.. they seem kind of cheap for the 20 they cost. also  don't like there face sculpts or face ups.

Looks like they might have some nice fashion acessories.. So,  if the clothing and wigs will fit monster high and the quality looks OK  then that would be nice. :)

Thanks for that link gave me a good look at those fashion packs I will say the zombie doll line isn't quite as bad as the vampire ones

weird wolf said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgPXOrdGiMA

here a link to the ny toy fair video, witht he fashion packs, grimmand zombie dolls. some of teh fashioms a v good and some come with wigs. im in uk tho and we dont have theese here.

OMG I am in love with these dolls. I have all four of the Vampires and keep searching for more information about the new releases. Their outfits and shoes fit MH, but their torsos are actually a little bit more plump, so MH outfits are snug on them. The peg for their wigs are at the top of their head, so it doesn't really go well with MH heads. Their heads are a bit bigger, too, so the wig is a bit big anyways. ANYWAYS. I absolutely love these dolls <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service