Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I will be updating and adding photos to this post as I go since making a discussion for each doll would be silly. The two werecats are Izzy and Blue, my OC's and the other is an orc girl that I have yet to find a name for. The outfits are temporary and Im hoping to get some custom outfits made for them. Here is a link to Izzy's bio if any one is interested, (Jinx is currently in progress but I hope to finish her soon.)

Link:http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/my-original-characters

Views: 1508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my gosh. Abbey looks awesome.

No "sadly."  I like looking at your work!  I do like the paint rather then the pencil as primary though. The details just come out a lot better with the paints. I hope you put more up soon!

C

Thank you!! I really love to hear that X3

Carla said:

No "sadly."  I like looking at your work!  I do like the paint rather then the pencil as primary though. The details just come out a lot better with the paints. I hope you put more up soon!

C

Some paint "updates" of sorts, which I've really gotten into doing. Makes my dolls feel like they're MY dolls and makes me more attached to them lol.

They're lovely! If you are looking for custom outfits for them I would be happy to offer my sewing services :)

clawsome job!

Fully understand about making them yours.

I especially like what you did with Golda. Some contrast instead of just pink. She needed eyebrows too.

Cleolei looks good with green eyes.  Great job

Thank you so much!! X3

Carla said:

I especially like what you did with Golda. Some contrast instead of just pink. She needed eyebrows too.

Cleolei looks good with green eyes.  Great job

You should do customs for ppl! These are freaky fab!

Thank you!! I actually am going to start an etsy acct once I have enough dolls to sell :)

Kaitlyn VanMeter said:

You should do customs for ppl! These are freaky fab!

these are amazing and fun!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service